University of Connecticut Selling $179 Million in March
- $100 million UCONN issuance readied for Connecticut next week. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;06/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30405, p44
Discusses the state of Connecticut's plan to issue general obligation bonds for the University of Connecticut 2000 program. Sale of revenue bonds by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority; Schedule of the issue; Attractiveness of the deal; Use of the funds.
- UConn state-supported bonds rated `AA-'. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/28/97, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p7
Reports that the University of Connecticut's $120 million general obligation bonds issued in 1997 have been rated AA by Fitch Investors Service. Total bonds issued; State's debt service commitment to the bonds.
- Connecticut Cites Bonn NeedsÂ· in Bond: Authority Move. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/5/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33742, p4
The article discusses issues involved in the selling of bonds backed by the University of Connecticut, Connecticut.
- University of Connecticut ready with $80 million in GOs. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30606, p6
Focuses on Storrs, Connecticut-based University of Connecticut's plan to issue general obligation bonds. Part of the UConn 2000 program to revamp the school's infrastructure; Bond ratings; University's lien on a revenue stream created specifically for the bonds by the state legislature.
- UConn Plans Health Care Bond Sale. Burton, Paul // National Mortgage News;7/15/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p1
The article informs that the University of Connecticut is planning a 225 million U.S. dollar sale of general obligation bonds. As per John Sullivan, the school's manager of treasury services, the university will hold a retail sale before an institutional sale. He further states that the...
- UConn Offering $139M of New Money and Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33313, p4
The article reports on the plan of the University of Connecticut to market tax-exempt bonds to institutional investors with a total of 138.8 million dollar offering.
- letter from storrs, connecticut. Canfield, Owen // Regional Review;2003 4th Quarter/2004 1st Quarter, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the popularity of the basketball teams of the University of Connecticut in Storrs, as of March 2004. Factors that contributed to the devotion of university alumni to the basketball teams; Actions taken by the legislature of Connecticut in recognition of the achievements of the teams;...
- U of CT rolls out `Paw Pad' truck. // FoodService Director;2/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the launch of University of Connecticut's food truck service, called `The Paw Pad.' Targeted consumers; Average revenue per day; Items sold; Plans of making the food truck mobile in summer.
- Kiplinger's Take on Public "Values" in NE. Lindsay, Wendy // New England Journal of Higher Education;1/2/2013, p1
The article presents Kiplinger's 2013 list of the top 100 values in public colleges and universities where five New England public colleges and universities ranked among the top 100 including the University of Connecticut ranked 25th, University of Massachusetts Amherst ranked 62nd and...