FSA Number One Among Insurers in 2005
- THE LIST. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p20
Presents a ranking of the top insurance agencies, based on the number of licensed brokers, in Westchester County, New York.
- ABOUT THE DATA SOURCE FOR THE REPORT. // National Underwriter / P&C;8/8/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 30, p20
The article presents information on the various data sources from where information is taken in order to frame the ranking report of insurance companies. Data for the rankings in the National Underwriter/Fitch Ratings Property & Casualty Premium Ranking Report is provided by National Underwriter...
- LARGEST MUTUAL INSURANCE COMAPNIES. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/27/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p80
This article presents information regarding largest mutual insurance companies. It presents a chart depicting name of business, its rank, revenue and its percent change and top executives. This is a list of mutual insurance companies doing business in Michigan, according to state records. A...
- New Company Offers Financial Guarantees. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep85, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p76
This article reports on the establishment of the Financial Security Assurance Inc. in the U.S. in 1985. Banks and large, multiline insurance companies have some new competition in the financial market now that the company has been formed. The new company is created specifically to insure...
- Fitch Affirms Radian's AA, But Outlook Now Negative. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p32
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. yesterday affirmed the AA insurer financial strength ratings of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. and subsidiary Radian Asset Assurance Ltd. The outlooks for both entities were revised to negative from stable. The outlook on ail AA insured obligations of...
- Largest Tarrant County financial institutions deposits listed by location. Ludwig, Kim // Fort Worth Business Press;11/23/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p15
Ranks the largest financial institutions in Tarrant County, Texas, based on total deposits as of June 30, 2000.
- TOP CONVENTIONAL RETAIL LENDERS. // National Mortgage News;09/18/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p1
Ranks the top conventional retail lenders in the United States. Information on the locations and organizational names; Details of the original retail volumes for the first half of 1999 and 2000; Comparison of percentage changes of retail volumes; Market share of the business enterprises.
- The List. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/16/2006, Issue 323570, p12
A chart is presented that depicts the ranking of financial institutions based from their total local deposits in San Joaquin Valley, California that include Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Bank of the West.
- LARGEST AREA MONEY MANAGEMENT FIRMS. Patta, Gig // San Diego Business Journal;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p72
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of area money management firms in California as of the year 1999. Contact information; Statistics on the total number of assets of the companies; Description of the foreign assets managed.