Brubaker Signs on With Waller Capital
- Cable-Centric Banks Hiring. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/30/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p10
The article reports that Boutique Investment banks are starting to draw in employees from major investment houses. Banking-industry executives said that firms like Waller Capital Corp., RBC Daniels, Greenhills & Co., and the Blackstone Group now grab former Wall Streeters. It notes that Waller...
- Pickup In Deals Prompts Hires By Walker. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p21
Reports that cable investment banker Waller Capital Corp. is increasing its staff owing to an increase in deal flow. Appointment of Ian Crowe as senior managing director and Andrew Kessler as vice president of the company; Number of employees in the organization; Factors which have led to an...
- Seven Deals, $600 Million. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p40
The article reports on the completion of seven cable deals worth $600 million by Waller Capital Corp., a telecommunication investment banker, in New York City. The company has closed these deals in a six months period from September 2007 to February 2008. These deals include the $125 million...
- Musical chairs atop equity capital markets groups. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/07/99, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p8
Reports on career movements among top executives in New York City's equity capital markets departments between January 1998 and June 1999. Reshuffle of Jim Miller and David DiPietro in the wake of the merger between Bankers Trust Corp. and Deutsche Bank AG; Turnover in the investment banking...
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/28/98Lists, Vol. 21 Issue 52, p77
Presents a chart on companies' investment bankers in the Chicago, Illinois area, ranked in terms of number of professionals. Includes names of banks; Addresses; Chief investment bankers; Number of banking professionals; Mergers and acquisitions handled; Total employees; Includes Merrill Lynch...
- BANKING ON A GREAT FUTURE. Anand, Utpala // Siliconindia;Aug2000, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p104
Presents a rundown of issues related to a career in investment banking. Activities of investment banks; Description of an investment banker's job; Salary; Work hours.
- Young bankers. Kahn, Sharon // Global Finance;Apr99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p27
Traces the causes of the trend toward lower average age for investment bank partners. Includes burnout; Treatment for aging proteges; Types of specialists who have leaped over colleagues with across-the-board experience; Implications of youth on the banks' clients.
- In brief. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;2/10/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p28
Reports on developments in the American investment banking as of February 10, 1999. NationsBanc Montgomery Securities Inc.'s appointment of Brian Brille and Gary M. Giblen to its investment banking group; Thomas Weisel Partners LLC's hiring of analysts from bank-owned firms; Barclays Capital's...
- BOB & WEAVE. Cole, Benjamin Mark // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p60
Reports on efforts by investment banks in Orange County, California to cope with the U.S. economic slowdown. Strategies by Barrington Associates, Roth Capital Partners and Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin; Investment planning by James Montgomery, a partner at Digital Coast Partners.