THIS JUST IN
- FTV. Kinsley, Michael // New Republic;7/4/94, Vol. 211 Issue 1, p42
Presents an article about the U.S. cable network called the Funeral Channel which was launched on July 4, 1994. Idea behind the launching of the network; Emphasis of the network on the restoration of the glamour to being on television; Account of the author's exposure on the television show...
- AUDS FLIRT WITH 'MEN' // Daily Variety;9/21/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the launch of television program "Two and a Half Men" at the CBS network in the U.S. It notes that opening night was expected to have exceeded expectations and to gain high audience rating. Meanwhile, the newly-program was also anticipated to remain as one the top shows on...
- Weekend 'GMA' Will Keep Edge. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;8/30/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the launch of the weekend editions of the television program "Good Morning America" (GMA) in the U.S. on September 4, 2004. Reason behind the release of weekend editions of the program; Features of the weekend edition; News and features of the show.
- TELEVISION. // AutoWeek;5/17/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 20, p55
The article presents the TV schedule for motorsports on the speed network. The programming for Friday, May 21, 2004 includes: Chop Cut Rebuild; Car Crazy; Tuner Transformation; Sports Car Revolution; Autorotica: Driving Force; NASCAR Live from Charlotte, North Carolina; Tuner Transformation;...
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p3
Presents media update in the U.S. as of March 22, 2004. Information on the status of prime-time and early-morning television shows; Reason for the increase in spending on kid-targeted cable networks; Trends in spot TV.
- On TV. // NEA Today;Oct2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p62
The article presents information on several television programs in the U.S. The Modern African Art and Artisans in the Discovery Channel looks at modern-day African artisans and their work, culture, and legacy. The World According to Sesame Street follows members of the U.S.-based Sesame...
- Rookies Look Foward to Sophomore Season. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;11/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 47, p3
Reports on several television programs that will be launched on their second season in the U.S. during the 2003 fall season. Update on the broadcast scheduling at ABC network; List of potential television programs that may be released in their second season.
- Syndie Insider. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/6/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 40, p21
Presents an update on television program syndication in the U.S. as of October 2003. Top first-run syndicated television shows for the week ended September 21, 2003; Career background of Amy Carney, the executive who have been named senior vice president of advertiser sales and operations at...
- TV CRIX' PICKS. // Variety;10/10/2005, Vol. 400 Issue 8, p21
Presents the opinion of several periodicals regarding new television programs that were launched during the fall 2005 season in the U.S.