Braced for Success
- PHYSICAL THERAPY. Newell, Kevin // Coach & Athletic Director;Dec2005, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p62
The article reports on several sports medicine products that were developed by companies for ailing athletes in the U.S. The trend on sports medicine is towards lighter and mobile innovations. Bob McDavid, president of McDavid Sports Medical Products, comments on sports medicine. McDavid...
- Mueller provides breadth of solutions. // Chain Drug Review;8/25/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p70
The article profiles Mueller Sports Medicine Inc., a company in Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin which provides multi-unit body supports to protect athletes from injury and enhance their performance.
- TEKNÄ°K TEKSTÄ°LLER - OTOBÃœS KOLTUK DÃ–ÅžEMELERÄ°NDE KULLANIMI VE UYGULANAN TEST YÃ–NTEMLERÄ°. MEZARCIÖZ, Serin; MEZARCIÖZ, Serkan; OĞULATA, R. Tuğrul // Journal of Textiles & Engineers / Tekstil ve MÃ¼hendis;Jun2011, Vol. 18 Issue 83, p36
Technical textiles, as a growing area of textile industry, are seen recently in medical, transportation, protective clothes, agriculture, sport goods, packing, geological textiles, and civil engineering fields. In the present study, the importance of the technical textiles is deal with and bus...
- Embracing human diversity through inclusive design of commercial fitness equipment. Paul, S.; Hughes, D. // Engineering of Sport 5, Volume 1;2004, Vol. 1, p234
This paper discusses the current stance of the UK fitness equipment industry towards the needs of disabled people, by interrogating current industry attitudes and approaches to disability. A case study is provided detailing technical, design and engineering issues which are hindering the use of...
- CHAPTER 11: Is protection part of the game? Protection against impact using clothing and personal equipment. Laing, R. M.; Carr, D. J. // Textiles in Sports;2005, preceding p233
This article presents chapter 11 of the book "Textiles in Sports," edited by R. Shishoo. The chapter is entitled "Is Protection Part of the Game? Protection Against Impact Using Clothing and Personal Equipment". It deals with an analysis of injury sustained during athletic activities, effects of...
- GRAVITY System Turns One. // Club Industry (07478283);Feb2004, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the first year anniversary of efi Sports Medicine in March 2004. Products manufactured by the company; Target market for efi Sports Medicine's products; Goals of the company in 2004.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // NSGA Retail Focus;May/Jun2006, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p20
The article features new sporting goods gears. Wilson Hope introduced its multi-hued golf balls. Herbst LaZar Bell Inc. and Wilson have announced the creation of its Wilson W line of women's tennis rackets. Mueller Sports Medicine has its new stabilizer ready for the market. Wilson Sporting...
- EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS. Delgado, Fernando J. // SGB;Oct2013, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p26
The article offers brief information on several sports equipment including the Riddell 360 helmet from Riddell Sports Group Inc., 6500 Hex Shooter Arm Sleeve from McDavid Sports Inc., and NCAA Forte Shin Guard from Wilson Sporting Goods Inc.
- Bacou-Dalloz combo completed. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Nov2001, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p1A
Reports the agreement to create Bacou-Dalloz, manufacturer of personal protective equipment. Organization of Bacou-Dalloz to three core businesses; Number of employees in the company; News of the executives of the company.