- GOGGLES. Ditrinco, Greg // Skiing;Nov2015, p126
The article offers brief information on several protective goggles including the Fargo from Zeal, the I/O goggle from Smith, and the Flight DecK goggles from Oakley.
- The Eyes Have It. Francklyn, Sally // Ski;Jan2012, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p50
The article offers brief information on several goggles including Phase from Smith Optics Inc., GPS SPPX from Zeal Optics Inc., and Fix from Scott Sports SA.
- Vision Things. Luby, Kevin // Ski;Nov2010, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p119
The article evaluates several skiing glasses including Zeal Eclipse SPPX from Zeal Optics Inc., Julbo Revolution from Julbou SA and Smith Knowledge Turbofan OTG from Smith Optics Inc.
- Vision Quest. Olsson, Helen // Skiing;Oct2004, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p195
Evaluates several safety goggles for skiing. Adidas Yodai; Briko Kronos; Carrera Kimerik.
- Lift Tickets. // 20/20;Feb2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p70
The article presents several sports eyewear styles. These ski goggles include Columbia Titanium TIGO PO8 from L'Amy America, Seth Morrison Signature Crowbar from Oakley, and Klonyx from Rudy Projects. Designed to preventing wind, snow and ice from penetrating and interfering with vision, these...
- eye protection. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p53
Features several protective eyeglasses. Soft blow spectacle; Safety glasses for women; Sleek eyewear.
- SUNGLASSES. // Backpacker;Mar2008, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p143
The article presents a comparison of sporting sunglasses including Tensai shades from Zeal Optics, Jekson 2.0 eyewear from Rudy Project and Trace Interchangeable sunglasses from Smith Optics Inc.
- SKI BOOTY. Markels, Alex; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;12/20/2004, Vol. 137 Issue 22, pD11
Presents high-technology gear for skiing. The Giro Nine.9 Audio Ski Helmet, with speakers connecting to your MP3 player and some cellphones; Ski goggles with a defogging fan; Handmade skis; Life-Link's ski pole for women; Others.
- Reduce vision risks with safety eyewear. Elsas, Robert // Occupational Hazards;Nov99, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p90
No abstract available.