- EASIER RIDER. Broudy, Berne // Popular Science;Jan2008, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p24
This article describes innovative snowboard bindings by Burton. Traditional bindings clamp to the board m a limited number of positions, through plastic disks that you often have to reattach when you adjust your stance. In Burton's system, each binding sits on two bolts that ride inside an...
- High-tech heads to ski slopes. Jones, Don; Gannon, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/9/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p26
This article presents information on equipment needed for ski sloping. Description of a revolutionary goggle from Ransom is included. Benefits from the ski jacket from Nemesis are stated. Advantages of having gloves from Vandal are discussed.
- As the World Turns. Cutts, Joe // Ski;Sep2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p68
Compares ski gears manufactured in the U.S. and Europe.
- Brands of the Future. // Ski;Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p111
The article presents information on ski brands, Buzzard and Line, and their products.
- MEN'S SKIS. Cutts, Joe // Ski;Sep2007, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p79
The article evaluates various brands of skis, specifically designed for men, including the Nomad Blackeye, made by Atomic, the Mythic Rider, made by Dynastar and the CMX Pro IQ, made by Blizzard.
- 2007 Backcountry Gear Guide. Kugler, Jess // Skiing;Oct2006, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p133
The article discusses ski equipment for the 2006-07 season. Various specialty skis are presented by Atomic, K2 and Rossignol. Ski boots are also discussed. Binding technology for the 2006-07 ski season is presented. Prices and descriptions are given with accompanying pictures for all the...
- DOWN TO EARTH. Henry, Megan // Ski;Oct2001, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p52
Introduces several products for skiers.
- RACER READY. Hochman, Paul // Ski;Oct2001, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p114
Provides information on race skis. Role of consumer technology in skiing.
- SLALOM. // Ski;Oct2001, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p116
Introduces several race skis.