LULULEMON RECEIVES $195 MILLION INFUSION
- FOUNDER SELLS STAKE IN LULULEMON. // New Zealand Apparel;Aug2014, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the plan of Canadian sportswear brand Lululemon Athletica founder Chip Wilson to sell his stake in the company to private equity firm Advent International for 845 million U.S. dollars.
- Lululemon's Wilson Steps Back. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/9/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 5, p4
The article announces Chip Wilson, the founder and chairman of the women's sportswear company Lululemon Athletica Inc. will resign his position as chief innovation and branding officer on January 29, 2012.
- Lululemon founder exits board. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/3/2015, pA02
The article announces the resignation of Chip Wilson from Lululemon Athletica's board.
- Lululemon. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/11/2013, pA02
The article reports that Chip Wilson, Lululemon Athletica Inc.'s founder and board chairman, is stepping down and lead director Michael Casey will be the new chairman.
- Lululemon's Wilson Mulls Move. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/24/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 127, p13
The article reports that yoga equipment manufacturer Lululemon Athletica Inc. founder Chip Wilson failed to change the composition of the company's board of directors, particularly of unseating non-executive chairman Michael Casey and director RoAnn Costin.
- UPDATE: Lululemon stake sale could be long-term positive. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/15/2015, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article " UPDATE: Lululemon stake sale could be long-term positive," by Michelle Russell, which appeared on just-style.com on July 12, 2015, focusing on a move by Chip Wilson, founder of apparel firm Lululemon Athletica, to sell his stake in the firm.
- Lululemon seen in buy position. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/12/2015, pA02
The article reports that sports apparel firm Lululemon Athletica Inc. has posted a decline in shares as of June 12, 2015 after a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has revealed that founder Chip Wilson is selling his remaining stake.
- Lululemon. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/15/2013, pA02
The article reports on the sales decline at yoga-inspired athletic apparel company Lululemon Athletica Inc. subsequent to the television comment from its founder and Chairman Chip Wilson regarding the company's yoga pants for women in November 2013.
- Lululemon Athletica's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/12/2014, pA02
The article reports that Chip Wilson, the founder of Lululemon Athletica Inc., has announced that he voted against re-electing of new chairman, Michael Casey, and another director.