Industry association profiles
- Peace likely between IANA, Expo. // Traffic World;8/28/95, Vol. 243 Issue 9, p48
Reports that the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) is likely to agree on a peace accord with the George Freight Bureau, sponsor of the annual International Intermodal Expo. IANA's plan to participate in the planning and program development and share in the profits of the event;...
- Three industry groups co-locate their events. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Aug2003, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p13
Reports that three trucking organizations will co-locate their annual events in the U.S. Location of Intermodal Association of North America's annual membership meeting; Registration date; Contact information..
- Scanning distant peaks. Boyd, John D. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);7/7/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p24
The article offers update on the state of intermodal container traffic in 2008. During the first five months of 2008, the Intermodal Association of North America calculates that total international and domestic box shipments that ride on rails declined 1.1 percent. Also, about 225 entire...
- Union Pacific's Michaels elected 2013 IANA Chairman. // American Journal of Transportation;1/28/2013, Issue 548, p26
The article announces election of Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) officers for 2013 which include Barry D. Michaels as chairman of the board, Phil Shook as vice chairman, and Don Aiken as treasurer.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p81
Presents updates on the construction equipment industry in the U.S. as of September 2005. Information on the Version 6.5 product suite of Abaqus Inc.; Overview of welding-related publications offered by the American Welding Society; Launch of a new intermodal data product by the Intermodal...
- Intermodal Association plans its own expo. // Railway Age;Nov94, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Intermodal Association of North America's (IANA) plan for an intermodal conference and equipment exhibition in early 1996. Failure of the negotiations with GFB to jointly promote and operate the Atlanta Exposition.
- IANA names new president as well. // Transportation & Distribution;Jul97, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p18
Reports that Joanne F. Casey was appointed as president of the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) in mid-April 1997. Comments from chairman of IANA David DeBoer.
- Intermodal activity. // Fleet Owner;Jul98, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p104
Reports that according to Intermodal Association of North America (IANA), 1998 first quarter results were strong for intermodal marketing companies (IMCs) due to the increase in 1997 closing loads and revenues. Total loads handled by IMCs; Amount IMCs posted in revenues; Announcement of a...
- Annual IANA census. // Transportation & Distribution;Nov98, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p20
States that the Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) has published its annual report on intermodal trailers and domestic containers. Detailed information on the report; Contact information.