- STOCK TO WATCH: INGERSOLL-RAND. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;10/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p18
Presents an outlook on the stock of New Jersey-based manufacturing company Ingersoll-Rand. Share price as of October 20, 2000; Financial results; Status of business operations.
- Industrial strength at Ingersoll-Rand. Dupin, Chris // Business News New Jersey;02/29/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Highlights chief executive officer Herbert L. Henkel's views about the efforts of diversified industrial firm Ingersoll-Rand to boost its image and stock price. Joint purchasing; Use of the research and development expertise from one business to help solve the other's problem; Access to...
- Ingersoll-Rand builds on growth. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/10/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p8
Analyzes the financial performance of infrastructure and industrial-solutions firm Ingersoll-Rand Co. Recovery from divestment and restructuring; Launch of Bobcat offerings; Increase in per-share earnings.
- Ingersoll-Rand marks 100th anniversary. // Plant Engineering;Jul2005, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the 100-year anniversary of the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Co. and Rand Drill Co. in the U.S. Statement of Herbert L. Henkel, chairman and CEO of Ingersoll-Rand Co. regarding the success of the merger between the two companies; Contribution of the company to industry and...
- FEELING THE EFFECTS. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Oct2007, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p9
The article highlights the significant improvements of Ingersoll Rand Industrial Solutions' facility after its frequent implementation of Kaizan approaches in Southern Pines, North Carolina. It notes that the company's rail kit assembly cell has reduced cycle times by 60 percent, while...
- Tangential Milling Smooths Roughing for Dura-Bar. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p23
The article reports that ductile-iron bar producer Dura-Bar has improved its cutting tools with Ingersoll S-Max 12-inch tangential milling cutters. The cutters improved throughput on average by 60 percent and prolongs tooling life. A drop-in tooling switch is needed to eliminate the third...
- New Products & Technology. // Waste News;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p17
Introduces products and technology related to the refuse disposal industry. Includes East Manufacturing Corp.'s addition of red conspicuity tape and orange paint as markers to assist with loading transfer trailers; Hosokawa Polymer Systems' roll-feed option for its line of granulators;...
- Acquisition consolidates compressed air manufacturers. Gannon, Mary C. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Oct2006, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the merger and acquisition between Ingersoll-Rand Co. Ltd and ZEKS Compressed Air Solutions, the developer and manufacturer of compressed air treatment products. ZEKS will operate as Ingersoll Rand Air Solutions. Herbert L. Henkel states that the acquisition strengthens...
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Rental Equipment Register;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p39
Evaluates industrial equipment. HT25 compact light-utility trencher from Ditch Witch; TC-13 trench compactor from Ingersoll-Rand; ME4HWT and ME35BWT trencher/edger models from Maxim.