- Wabash Makes Meritor Axles Standard. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/22/2012, p1
The article announces that truck trailers manufacturer Wabash National has contracted automobile components maker Meritor to supply various parts for all its trailers including trailer axles, air suspensions and automatic slack adjusters.
- Wabash joins 50 top US manufacturers list. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p10
The article announces that semi-truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has been recognized as one of the "50 Best U.S. Manufacturers" in the July 2013 issue of "IndustryWeek."
- Wabash National Corp. appears to be on the incline. Ketzenberger, Jolene // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p16B
Focuses on Lafayette, Indiana-based truck trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. Financial results for the first quarter in 2003; Four key areas the company needed to focus on; Efforts to improve efficiency.
- Wabash truck-trailer maker begins job cuts of temp workers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p18
The article reports that Lafayette, Indiana-based truck-trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. has started a series of previously announced job cuts due to a decrease in orders for truck-trailers. At the end of June 2007, Wabash had 3,600 workers and 540 temporary workers. It has shipped...
- After the fall. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p24
Discusses the recovery of U.S. trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. from its poor market condition in 2000. Challenges that the firm has faced; Factors that helped direct improvements in the way the company builds trailers; Progress that it has made in improving its manufacturing operation.
- Wabash adds DuraPlate AeroSkirt. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the DuraPlate AeroSkirt semitrailers accessory from Wabash National Corporation.
- Wabash National Corp. Introduces New Name for its Branch Network. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
Cites the change of the Wabash National Corp. business name to Wabash National Trailer Centers for its trailer center network. Aim of the name to symbolize the company's focus to capitalize its U.S. locations as a provider of trailer products and services; Provision of a network to support...
- PSI presents 2009 Athena Award to Wabash National Corporation. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that Wabash National Corporation received the 2009 Athena Award during the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association meeting.
- Wabash National Unveils Truck Body Line. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of trailer manufacturer Wabash National Corp. (WNC) to launch its first line high-performance dry and refrigerated truck bodies at the International Foodservice Distributors Association (IFDA) Distribution Solutions Conference in Phoenix, Arizona in October 2015.