Trailer, truck & body OEMs
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p158
Presents an update on personnel changes in the trailer, truck and body original equipment manufacturers as of January 2006. Promotion of Doug Dunlap at Mac Trailer Manufacturing; Retirement of Don Smith of Heil Trailer International; Appointment of John R. Schaaf at the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of...
- Heil acquires Brit tank maker. // Fleet Owner;Mar1998, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p150
Presents information on the acquisition of Thompson Carmichael Limited, a British tank-trailer manufacturer, by Heil Trailer International, of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Inforamtion on Thompson Carmichael; Comments from Bob Foster, president of Heil.
- Heil Trailer's Athens Facility Hits One Million Production Hours Without Lost-Time Injury. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/28/2012, p8
The article reports on the achievement of HEIL Trailer International Co. of having over one million production hours and 500 work days without a lost-time injury.
- Trailmaster Corp. hitched to Tennessee-based firm. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;10/20/95, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the purchasing of Trailmaster Corporation by Heil Trailer International. Persons employed at Trailmaster; Comments from president of Heil Trailer, Bob Foster; Background information on Heil; Items produced by Trailmaster operation.
- Heil Trailers ends UK tanker manufacture. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;8/26/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5094, p8
Reports on the closure of the tanker manufacturing plant owned by the Heil Trailer International company in Great Britain. Reason for the decision of the company to close its manufacturing plant in West Midlands, England; Plan of the company to outsource its production operations.
- Texas. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/28/2014, p48
A list of tank repair facilities in Texas is presented, which includes Tiger Manufacturing Co., National Tank Services and Heil Trailer International.
- Heil Athens TN plant reaches 1 million production hours, 500 work days without lost-time injury. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;6/12/2012, p6
The article reports on over one million production hours and 500 work days achieved by the facility of Heil Trailer International Co. in Athens, Tennessee as of May 2012.
- Heil president signs historic environmental policy statement. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p8
The article announces that a historic policy statement has been signed by Greg Hewitt, president of Heil Trailer International (HTI), for the company's Environmental Management System.
- Heil shows innovative heat panel technology at MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2015, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p38
The article offers information on the Heat Optimized Thermodynamic heat wall panel from Heil Trailer International, manufacturer of dry bulk and petroleum stainless steel trailers.