- Trailmobile Announces Precision-set Wheel-end as Factory Standard. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p41
Reports that Trailmobile has made Stemco's Precision-Set Wheel End as its factory standard.
- Stemco Tech Tip for Submerged Tractor and Trailer Wheel Ends. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p61
Features Stemco's Tech Tip designed to address the inspection, rebuild and reassembly of submerged tractor and trailer wheel ends due to the catastrophes from hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Operations of Stemco which is a manufacturer of heavy-duty truck and trailer wheel-end systems and...
- New Stemco wheel end products catalog now available. // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p89
Features the Stemco Wheel End Products Catalog of Stemco Inc. detailing the firm's line of wheel end products that include hub-seals, hub-caps, moisture ejectors, hubdometers and installation tools.
- Stemco unveils corrosion-free hub cap. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/28/2014, p6
The article offers brief information on the Defender hub cap from Stemco, features of which include an ultra-durable design, molded-in sealing ring and stainless steel inserts.
- IN BRIEF. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2012, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p30
This section offers news briefs concerning the trucking industry as of May 2012. Stemco has bought Motor Wheel Commercial Vehicle Systems. Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has released an optional double-deck loading system for its dry vans. Daimler trucks North America has announced a recall...
- Stemco and Webb Wheel to Partner on Advantage System. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2000, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p30
Provides information on the decision made by the company Stemco to partner with Webb Wheel Parts Inc. in the creation of its Advantage System hub equipment. Design and capabilities of the hub system of automobile wheels; Warranty of the product.
- Extended life. Huff, Aaron // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2012, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p42
The article describes several tire inflation systems (TIS) and tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) that ensure tires stay in good condition. TIS include the Meritor TIS from PIS and Stemco's Aeris IS. TPMS include Doran Manufacturing's 360HD TPMS system, the wireless electronic TPMS...
- TrailerTail design covers lockrod handles, ensures driver deployment. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;10/27/2016, p1
The article offers information on the TrailerTail Covered rear trailer fairing from Stemco.
- Stemco preps tire inflation system for market. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p6
The article announces that Stemco is introducing the "Aeris" automatic tire inflation system by May 2012. The new technology assures the prevention of leaks to the wheel end that may cause premature wheel and seal failure and may make moving parts vulnerable to wear and seizure. Another feature...