Making fabrication easier
- More effective fabrication. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p24
Presents information on various products designed to make manufacturing plants more productive presented at Fabtech International in Chicago, Illinois on November 16-19, 2003. Pivatic Punching Center coiled steel from Pivatic Oy of HyvinkÃ¤Ã¤, Finland; Trumatic flatsheet laser cutting...
- forming & fabricating innovations. // Production Technology News;Jan2003, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Presents several punching machines. Features of Trumatic 2020 Rotation punching machine, developed by Trumpf Inc.; Applications of 1524 Precision CNC Fabricator punching machine, developed by W.A. Whitney Co.; Capabilities of FPB-1800/3 punching machine, developed by Peddinghaus Corp.
- Innovation showcased at Intech 2004. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Jun2004, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Trumpf Inc.'s Intech 2004 welding exhibition in Ditzingen, Germany. Highlights of the event; Description of welding machines and technologies showcased in the exhibition.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2015, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p45
A calendar of events for the trailer and truck body industry is shown including the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 25, 2016, Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky from March 31 to April 2, 2016, and ConExpo-Con/AGG from March 7 to 11, 2017.
- Automatic winder and spinning machines. // Melliand International;Nov2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p208
The article informs that Murata Machinery Ltd. is going to exhibit the spinning machine Process Coner II QPRO at the International Textile Machinery Exhibition (ITME) India 2012.
- marketplace. // Overdrive;Aug2000, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p95
Features several innovative products for the trucking industry in the United States. Inline meter from Lincoln Automotive; Reefer trailer from Utility Trailer; Applications of the warning devices from Cole Hersee; Advantages in using the Farr ECO-LL air cleaner.
- Substantial resource savings possible with LMD. // MWP;Jan2011, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p10
The article features the laser deposition welding technology developed by precision manufacturing specialist Trumpf.
- MID-AMERICA TRUCKING SHOW. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p28
Features two products showcased at the 2006 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky. Chicago-style short dump trailer from Trail King Industries; Patented sliding winch for platform trailers from East Manufacturing Corp.
- NTEA's T3 2001 slated. // Fleet Owner;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p8
Announces the schedule of the trade show hosted by the National Truck Equipment Association in Baltimore, Maryland. Highlights of the event; Information for registration.