UTA honors Spokas' life of achievement
- Truck-Lite Trophy winners announced. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p14
Presents the winners of the 2005 Truck-Lite Trophy or the national championship of the National Association of Show Trucks. Background of national champion Pierre Cinq-Mars from Ontario, Canada; Fleet being operated by Bo Trout of Tecumseh, Michigan; Features of the truck of Neil Finegan Jr. of...
- Insight: Marketing - China - Local brands lay claim to China's auto market. Chan, Jenny; Blecken, David // Campaign Asia-Pacific;May2012, p18
The article reports that Chinese marques are increasing their efforts to winning share from foreign rivals. Chinese car brands are striving to claim a bigger share of the mid-range segment. Chinese car brands are stated to be striving to claim a bigger share of the mid-range segment. According...
- TCA to pick top drivers, contractors. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p24
Calls for nominations for the Company Equipment Driver of the Year and the Independent Contractor of the Year awards that will be given by the Truckload Carriers Association in 2004.
- Get recognition for your fleet graphics. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p24
Calls for nominations for the 2004 Commercial Fleet Graphics Awards that will be given by the National Private Truck Council and "Commercial Carrier Journal."
- Treading the boards. // Commercial Motor;12/4/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5057, p13
Presents an update on the British commercial vehicle industry as of December 2003. Features of the SMMT annual dinner-dance-jamboree-charity-raffle-a-thon; Comments on the work of Richard Curtis, a former Iveco truck salesman turned British shadow cabinet minister; Major awardee for the 31st...
- European commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.3% in first half, 10.3% in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p12
The article presents data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) on the increase in European commercial vehicle registrations in the first half of 2014. Topics discussed include the number of new vehicles registered from January to June, respective registration growths in...
- TECs in question in the Irish Republic. // Commercial Motor;6/17/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5084, p14
Reports on the question raised by the Freight Transport Association regarding vehicles operating on Temporary Exemption Certificates (TEC) in Northern Ireland. Need of vehicles operating on TEC to comply with the conditions of their insurance; Impact of TEC on trucks; Commentary from the Irish...
- LHV rail-freight critics stand accused of 'distorting reality'. // Commercial Motor;8/9/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5241, p31
The article reports on the reaction of one of Europe's leading car-transport associations to the claims of a group of European rail associations including the Union of European Railway Industries (UNIFE) that bigger trucks would cause more congestion. But Fritz Mehrtens, president of the...
- NTEA receives three Diamond Awards. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2008, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) received three Diamond Awards from the Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE) during the seventh annual Diamond Awards Banquet in Dearborn, Michigan.