Workhorse marks start of International era with production of W42 chassis
- Workhorse Custom Chassis. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jul2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p53
The article evaluates the W42 chassis from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC and offers information on chassis features the powertrain and safety features.
- FasTrack back. // Fleet Owner;Aug2006, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p55
The article reports on the relaunching of FasTrack program with the creation of FasTrack truck which has new chassis by Workhorse Custom Chassis, one of the leading chassis manufacturers for motor homes and commercial step vans. The initiative offers integrated walk-in trucks which is easy for...
- Workhorse rolls out newest. // Fleet Owner;Apr2005, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p48
The article reports that Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC has unveiled its W42 Class 2-4 chassis model at the National Truck Equipment Association's Work Truck Show last month. The new chassis replaces the venerable P42 chassis that Workhorse purchased from General Motors in 1999 and which, with...
- Workhorse delivers W62 chassis with 6.0L Vortec. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p65
The article evaluates the updated W62 gasoline-powered chassis from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC.
- Workhorse Upgrades Diesel Options with New Cummins ISB 4 Engine and Allison Transmission. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2001, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p11
Focuses on Cummins ISB 4, the four-cylinder electronic diesel engine for walk-in trucks from Workhorse Custom Chassis. Features of the engine; Benefits of Cummins ISB 4 to walk-in truck fleets.
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates several products for the trucking industry introduced in the U.S. market in January 2006, including a diesel chassis with an international diesel engine from Workhorse Custom Chassis, a Class 7 city tractor version of its Model 338 straight truck from Hino Trucks,...
- Chassis maker focuses on beating Ford. Woodyard, Michael // Automotive News;6/14/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5824, p26
Focuses on Workhorse Custom Chassis' effort to beat Ford Motor Co. in the automobile chassis business. Sale by General Motors of its gasoline-powered chassis business to Workhorse in the 1990s; Increase in chassis production planned by Workhorse; Line of chassis competing with Ford's F-53...
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2008, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p67
The article evaluates trailer products including the W62 chassis equipped with power take-off (PTO) from Workhorse Custom Chassis LLC and the Intraax AANL 23K low-ride/liftable integrated trailer suspension from Hendrickson Truck Systems Group company.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p104
The article evaluates several truck trailers including the Ultra High Stratospheer sleeper from Western Star Trucks, the tipper semitrailers from Fliegl Fahrzeugbau GmbH and the 16,000-pound-GVWR version of the W42 chassis of Workhorse Custom Chassis.