- Mayor Emanuel, Illinois Institute of Technology Announce Innovation Center. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;8/1/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the plans of Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) to build innovation center at the university's south side campus.
- Bioscience center seeks space. SCHORSCH, KRISTEN // Crain's Chicago Business;8/19/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p0014
The article reports on Chicago, Illinois Mayor Rahm Emanuel's proposal to build a bioscience center as of August 19, 2013. Background is presented on the city government's bioscience center initiative. Comments by public-private economic development group ChicagoNext executives about the...
- Chicago Sets Big Sales Tax Refunding in Mayor's First Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33608, p6
The article reports on the initiative to restructure its sales tax credit to refund general obligation (GO) bonds in a deal amounting 238 million dollars by Mayor Rahm Emanuel in Chicago, Illinois. It says that the move will test the success of the efforts of city officials to bolster investor...
- City Provides Two New Locations for Free Tax Preparation Help. Bayliss, Deborah // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;2/5/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 46, p11
The article reports that the free Tax Preparation Assistance Program is an effort to encourage eligible residents for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in Chicago, Illinois. Topics discussed include 100,000 households in city failed to claim the EITC, two new locations has opened in city to...
- City Provides Two New Locations for Free Tax Preparation Help. Bayliss, Deborah // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;2/5/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on the free Tax Preparation Assistance Program promoted by the city of Chicago, Illinois as of February 5, 2014 for encouraging the eligible residents of Chicago to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Topics discussed include opening of two new offices for...
- Bipartisan bill on kids' coverage will be modeled on HCCU plan. // AHA News;2/19/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the plan of Democratic Representative Rahm Emanuel of Illinois to introduce a bipartisan-supported bill that would offer health insurance to uninsured children. The Healthy Kids Act would streamline the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) enrollment process....
- Mayor's budget hits Greaves, libraries. // Windy City Times;10/19/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
The article reports offers information on the budget proposal of Chicago, Illinois Mayor Rahm Emanuel and its impact on the various sectors of the city.
- In this election, candidates can't dance around issues. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p11
Comments on the candidacy of Rahm Emmanuel for a representative post in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of Emmanuel; Criticisms on his candidacy; Qualifications of Emmanuel on the position.
- Rahm's next move. // Hill;9/15/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 99, p32
The author reflects on the political plan of Rahm Emanuel for the November 2010 elections in the U.S.