ACT Research reports tighter trailer backlogs
- ACT Research Publishes Global Trailer Market Forecast Update. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/20/2015, p1
The article discusses the updates to the white paper "Global Trailer Market Analysis & Forecast" published by Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC, including major trailer markets in Asia, Europe and North America and also mentions views of company's president Kenny Vieth.
- Good times, for a long time. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2004, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p28
Presents information on the commercial truck and trailer market in the U.S. according to Ken Vieth of ACT Research. Reason for the strong demand for trailers; Information on the financial status of fleets; Factors that affect the truck and trailer industry.
- December trailer net orders continue climb. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/ 8/2011, p7
The article offers information on the 7% increase in net orders of commercial trailers in December 2010. According to the Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC (ACT), the surge in net orders has been broad-based and factory shipments increased by 12%. However, ACT president Kenny...
- Commercial trailer orders surge in February. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/ 5/2011, p2
The article offers information on the increase of commercial trailer net orders by 25% from January to 21,990 in February 2011. Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co. LLC (ACT) reported that all nine trailer categories have posted year-to-date increases for both shipments and net orders...
- Orders for Trailers achieve three-year high. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p5
Reports on an increase of orders of truck trailers in September 2003 according to ACT Research. Number of orders received by trailer manufacturers; Comment from Kenny Vieth of ACT, on the rebound of the business.
- Trailer shipments hit 32-year low in 2009. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the decline of truck trailer shipments to a 32-year low in 2009. According to the Columbus, Indiana-based firm ACT Research, U.S-based manufacturers shipped 80,014 complete trailers in 2009, down by 44% from 142,284 trailers in 2008. ACT Research's Kenny Vieth states that...
- Commercial trailer orders remain soft but improved. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2009, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p6
The article announces the 4% increase in net orders for commercial trailers in the U.S. in July 2009 from the previous month and 16% from the previous year, based on the report "State of the Industry: US Trailers" issued by ACT Research Co. LLC. It marked the first gain recorded in 2009. But...
- Steady as she goes. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p44
The article discusses truck trailer sales in the United States, focusing on a presentation given by Kenny Vieth at the 2013 Nation Truck Dealers conference entitled "The Great Ok: An Overview of US Trailer Demand in Late 2013. Vieth, president of ACT Research, predicts steady activity in the...
- Trailer factory shipments will be stuck between 241,000 and 251,000 through 2015, but that's not a bad thing after recession. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/1/2013, p1
The article focuses on the report "The Great OK: An Overview of US Trailer Demand in Late 2013" by Kenny Vieth, President at the research firm Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. LLC on the demand of the trailers in the U.S. Vieth forecasts the total trailer factory shipments...