- West Midlands Region goes potty over Wedgwood. Hopkinson, John // Management Services;Winter2013, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the factory tour of the Wedgwood visitor centre, museum and factory in Staffordshire, Great Britain, which exposed the party from the West Midlands Region of the Institute of Management Services to the process of making products made of china clay.
- Report on the Chairman's Meeting. // Management Services;Jul1990, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p58
The article gives a report on the Institute of Management Services (IMS) chairman's meeting that took place this year on April 28 at the Charing Cross Hotel, London, England. Chairmen of regions and specialist groups and members of the executive committee attended to receive presentations about...
- Around The Institute. // Management Services;Aug1987, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
The article presents various issues related to the Institute of Management Services (IMS), London, England as of August 1987. On July 4, 1987, the 22nd annual general meeting of the institute was held in London. It is stated that for the first time the president of an institute has been raised...
- Around the Branches: Scottish Region. // Management Services;Jan1992, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p53
The article presents information of the Scottish branch of the Institute of Management Services in Great Britain. Members of the branch attended this year's annual convention dinner of the Association of Professional Institutes. The main, speaker was Ian McPherson chairman and chief executive of...
- Management Services Certificate for the DSS (benefits agency). // Management Services;May93, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p10
Reports that the Harry Mitchell College has recently competed a six week Institute of Management Services certificate course of for the DSS benefits agency. Details of the training program; Enhancement of participants' profile within the consultancy section.
- North West Region. // Management Services;Autumn2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p5
This article features a visit of some North West region members of the Institute of Management Services (IMS) to the Helmshore Textile Museum in Lancashire, England, on July 10, 2008. On arrival the visitors were greeted by a reception group, who introduced them to the guide for the tour. A...
- European educational tour -- Easter 1983. // Management Services;Mar1983, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p40
The technical board is organizing the first Institute of Management Services educational tour of Europe in 1983 around Easter. The tour has been designed to give members an opportunity of visiting some of the finest organizations and companies in northern Europe, and at the same time seeing the...
- Students' achievements. // Management Services;Spring2012, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p6
The article presents a list of students who received their Institute of Management Services (IMS) certificates and diplomas in 2011, including Neil P. Barnes, Stuart A. Britton, and Shane Christie.
- Specialist Group Elections. // Management Services;Feb1996, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p37
If one is a member of any of the British Institute of Management Services' specialist groups one may nominate oneself to stand for election to the board of the specialist group of one's choice. If the number of nominations received exceeds the number of vacancies on the group board then a postal...