MSc in drugs and devices
- NCTC offers more than the norm. Rupkalvis, David // Graham Leader;9/16/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p1A
The article reports on the courses offered by the North Central Texas College Graham campus in Graham, Texas. It notes the large number of students who turned out to registered in August 2009. It highlights some of the courses offered which are related to the health care industry, instructional...
- Healthy outlook. Reidy, Heath // Professional Engineering;5/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p26
A description of the course "Clinical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management" being offered at London's City University in England is provided.
- The Development of Adaptive Expertise in Biomedical Engineering Ethics. Rayne, Karen; Martin, Taylor; Brophy, Sean; Kemp, Nate J.; Hart, Jack D.; Diller, Kenneth R. // Journal of Engineering Education;Apr2006, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p165
This paper is an investigation of the How People Learn (HPL) Legacy Cycle's ability to expand adaptive expertise across the developmental span of high school and college. Participants included high school and college students. Pre-test data indicated younger students (high school and first-year...
- UNITED TRIBES ADDRESSED TYPE 2 DIABETES. // Tribal College Journal;Fall2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p58
Reports the development of three-credit class 'Diabetes and Mother Earth' at United Tribes Technical College in North Dakota. Curricula of the education program; Instruction of the Nutrition and Foodservice Associate of Applied Science degree; Response to the medical problems of Type 2 diabetes...
- CCP Announces 2009 Composites Training Schedule. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
The article offers information on the 2009 Cook Composite and Polymers (CCP) University class schedule in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Manufacturing industry demands spawn need for degree. SHINGLER, DAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p5
The article presents information on the plan of Lakeland Community College to offer an advanced manufacturing degree in 2010.
- Housatonic community offers 10 non-credit courses. Arnold, Hillel // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the offering of non-credit courses by Housatonic Community College in Connecticut. Comprehension of domestic violence; Computer programming; Enhancement of networking skills.
- New degrees in town. Baber, Bonnie // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);07/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on the diversification of course offerings in local colleges in Louisiana. Offers of a master's degree in criminal justice at the Loyola University; Inclusion of a music business curriculum; Offers of a doctorate degree in conservation biology at the University of New Orleans.
- Courses for teachers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p21
Provides information on the courses offered by Rockland Teachers' Center Institute in New York. Costs of the three insertive credits; Creation of enrichment programs.