- JOURNAL QUIZ: Earn Continuing Education Credit. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p77
The article presents an order form subscribers or members can use to obtain a quiz on topics covered in the current issue.
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts. Golombek, Jamie // Ontario Dentist;Apr2008, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p26
The article presents questions and answers related to Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA), including who is eligible to open a TFSA, the amount a person can contribute and how TFSA will be taxed.
- CE Exam. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p82
The article presents a quiz about financial planning.
- CE Quiz January 2006. // Financial Planning;Jan2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p116
A quiz concerning financial planning is presented.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p116
A quiz concerning financial planning process and general principles that were discussed in the February 2007 issue of the "Financial Planning" magazine is presented.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p154
A quiz about the October 2008 issue of "Financial Planning" is presented.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p88
A quiz about financial planning is presented.
- ask the adviser. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Oct2012, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p16
The article presents questions and answers on the topic of personal finance, discussing why shopping online for insurance quotes does not affect credit scores, how to open an individual retirement account (IRA) for a minor, and the benefits and drawbacks of long-term-care (LTC) insurance.
- CashQuestions.com. // Mortgage Strategy;5/19/2008, p35
The article provides answers to the question on what financial advice should be provided to a couple who sold their property at Â£140,000 to pay their mortgage worth Â£100,000.