Unique Memphis Ballpark financing is a home-team win
- Interbold ATMS at First Tennessee. // American Banker;11/22/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 223, Management strategies. p19A
Reports on First Tennessee Bank's purchase of 85 Interbold `i' series automated teller machines (ATM) driven by an updated processor. Processors as enabling the ATMS to support check processing and coin dispensing; ATMS to have optional video graphics or display monitors.
- First Tennessee Opens Office in Texas. Nemeroff, Evan // American Banker;4/ 3/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 51, following p1
The article reports that a branch of the First Tennessee Bank, part of the First Horizon National (FHN) bank group, will open in Houston, Texas.
- Morgan Keegan list called `smoking gun' in Louisiana dispute. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30291, p1
Reports that the Morgan Keegan and Company's inventory list was criticized by the East Baton Rouge and the Mortgage Finance Authority. Why the list was called `a smoking gun,' by Richard Sale, a partner in charge of institutional sales and trading at J.C. Bradford and Company; Description of...
- Putting On The Funny Money Suit. de Paula, Matthew // U.S. Banker;Apr2003, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p36
Reports on First Tennessee's launching of an advertising campaign to promote the bank's services in the U.S. Theme of the campaign; Range of banking services offered by the company; First Tennessee's banking strategy.
- First Tennessee buys 85 Interbold ATMs. Barthel, Matt // American Banker;10/5/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 191, p17
Announces First Tennessee Bank's purchase of 85 automated teller machines (ATM) from Interbold, the ATM joint venture between Diebold Inc. and IBM. Installation; Features of the ATMs.
- First Tennessee National's Principal Banking Subsidiary In Agreement To Acquire Synaxis Group. // Insurance Advocate;12/15/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 47, p32
Reports on the plan of First Tennessee Bank to purchase Synaxis Group, as of December 2001.
- First Tennessee Offers Buyouts to 400. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;10/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 155, p2
The article gives information about First Tennessee Bank and its parent company First Horizon National's offer to about 400 employees who are eligible for buyouts.
- National Data announces payment services deal. // American Banker;11/7/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 215, p16
Reports on National Data Corp.'s agreement to provide various payment system services to First Tennessee Bank.
- Making a business case for balance. Flynn, Gillian // Workforce (10928332);Mar1997, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p68
Focuses on how First Tennessee Bank's work/life balance strategy translated into higher customer retention and helped the bank to increase profit. Details on how First Tennessee came up with the strategy; Accounts of the company's employees on the program five years after it started; Follow-up...