Tucker to expand after acquisition
- Tucker Anthony hires two senior brokers. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;03/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30344, p31
Reports on Tucker Anthony Inc.'s hiring of brokers Richard Siegel and Evan Fischer to fill positions at its office in New York.
- Tucker Anthony juggles Boston staff. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;04/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30364, p35
Focuses on reorganization at Tucker Anthony Inc. Includes appointment of Art Wunder as head of Tucker's operations in Boston, Massachusetts; Resignation of George Buchholz, vice president in charge of municipal trading.
- Boston brokerage opens in Birmingham. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;09/07/98, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the opening of an office of Tucker Anthony Inc., in Birmingham, Alabama. Identification of the manager for the Birmingham office; Information on some of Tucker Anthony's clients.
- In memoriam. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/21/96, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p22
Reports on Tucker Anthony Inc.'s establishment of a scholarship in honor slain Tucker executive Walter Page.
- Tucker Anthony's Midwest growth. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p32
Reports on Tucker Anthony Inc.'s plan to expand its presence in the Midwest wit a fixed-income sales office in Cleveland, Ohio. Firm's decision to expand its sales services in Pennsylvania; Tucker Anthony's plan to open several new offices in Pennsylvania under the Hopper Soliday name.
- Helping Bank Clients Interpret Profitability Data. Kline, Alan // American Banker;1/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p12A
Focuses on Promistar Financial Corp.'s use of IPS-Sendero's product profitability software and hiring of the consulting arm of Tucker Anthony Capital Markets to interpret its profitability data. Promistar's shifting of its automobile lending focus; Benefits provided by the profitability...
- Tucker snags Bankers from First Union. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p1
Reports on First Union Corp.'s layoffs in its public finance department which triggered a mass defection of Pennsylvania-based bankers to Tucker Anthony Incorporated. Company's goal of reducing operation costs; Appointment of several former First Union employees at Tucker Anthony's Hopper...
- Tucker's MidAtlantic President Steps Down. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30865, p7
Focuses on Dan Burton's decision to step down as president of Tucker Anthony Inc.'s MidAtlantic Division.
- Tucked in at Rodman. Mirabella, Alan; Rigg, Cynthia // Crain's New York Business;8/8/94, Vol. 10 Issue 32, p6
Reports on the defection of employees of Tucker Anthony Inc. to Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Incorporated.