Results of competitive sales
- Merrill report: D.C. reform good news for bondholders. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p5
Reports that the District of Columbia and its bondholders will be better off under the federal reform plan, according to Merrill Lynch & Co. Debt service protection under the revitalization plan; Reaction of the city's financial control board to the district chief financial officer Anthony...
- Controversial Refinancing Method Gains Ground Among Muni Issuers. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p1
Reports on plans of municipal bond issuers of Washington State to employ refinancing methods to raise their gains. Sector in which issuers are more interested to examine type of financing feature; Shortcomings of refinancing deals; Reason why insurance companies dislike these schemes.
- Finances in focus. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p8
Reports on the municipal bond financing of New Haven, Connecticut and Hope Springs, Arkansas. Benefits for New Haven of a credit rating upgrade from Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Yale University's economic benefits for the city; Uses of Hot Springs' $6.5 million industrial development revenue...
- Richmond, Va., Readies $65.2M of Utility Bonds for This Week. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p4
Reports that the city of Richmond, Virginia, plans to issue utility bonds. Details of the proposed municipal bond deal; Background on the utility projects to be financed by the bond issue; Rating announced by Standard and Poor's for the bond issue.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p18
Features data on United States municipal bonds sold through negotiated transactions as of August 11, 1998. Includes water revenue bonds from Scottsboro Waterworks Supply Board in Alabama; Hospital revenue bonds from Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona; General...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p21
Features data on United States municipal bonds sold through competitive transactions as of August 11, 1998. Includes San Luis Obispo union revenue bonds from California Poly State University; Companion drain and branches drain bonds from Michigan; Waterworks revenue bonds from Angola, Indiana.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p24
Provides data on bonds issued by United States municipalities as of August 12, 1998. Issuer and purpose; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Amount.
- LACK O'TAX. Vujovich, Dian // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p66
Offers an insight on the Thornburg Limited-Term Municipal National Bond Fund (LTMFX). Description of municipal bond funds; Suggested strategy on investing at the LTMFX.
- City issues bond on cautious market. Finczicki, Bela // Budapest Business Journal;12/16/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the plans of the municipality of Debrecen in Hungary to issue bonds starting December 16, 2002. Purpose of the issue to fund a mid-term infrastructure development program; Company to manage the issue.
- Municipal fund performance by sector: Minnesota. // Bond Buyer;10/28/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30261, p9
Ranks municipal funds in Minnesota based on their total return and income. Name of funds; Three-year income return; Total return; Twelve-month yield.