DuPont and Agrochemicals
- CHEMICALS. Wehrspann, Jodie // Apply;Apr2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p18
Features agricultural chemicals available in the U.S. Formulation developed for the Capture insecticide of FMC Corp.; Capabilities of the Redball Shuttle liquid transfer cube developed by Redball LLC; Distinction of the Steward EC insecticide developed by DuPont over other products.
- New labels coming for DuPont Rynaxpyr products. // Western Farm Press;5/2/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the plans of E.I du Pont de Nemours & Co. to add almonds, pistachios and walnuts to the label for its Altacor pesticide product. It mentions that the plan is for the expansion of the company's Coragen and Altacor branded products with Rynazypyr as the active ingredient....
- Florida Jury finds in favor of Costa Ricans. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;9/13/2001, Vol. 92 Issue 34, p14
Reports on the decision of a Florida jury on a case against DuPont blaming the company's fungicide for destroying the crops and causing birth defects and health problems in Costa Rica. Punitive damages to be paid by the company; Defense of the chemical by a DuPont spokesperson; Plans of the...
- DuPont in Russian agchem venture. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/15/97, Vol. 252 Issue 11, p8
Reports on a joint venture being mulled between DuPont and Russian agricultural chemical company AO Khimprom for the production and marketing of crop protection products in Russia. Business activity of the joint venture called DuPont Khimprom; Potential for helping Russian agricultural output.
- Lexus gets approval for winter barley. // Farmers Weekly;8/12/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 7, Special Section p9
Reports on the approval of the Lexus herbicide from DuPont to be used for pre-emergence application on winter barley. Potential problem that may occur with the post-emergence application of Lexus; Other chemicals which can be mixed with the herbicide; Advantage of the Lexus SX sulfonylurea...
- Chemical Update. // Potato Country;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p15
The article offers updates related to agricultural chemicals. It states that insect control products Rynaxypyr from DuPont de Nemours & Co. has received product label expansions from federal registration for use on more than 200 additional crops. It notes the partnership of BASF SE and Farm Plan...
- DOUBLE-RATE SPRAY OPTION IS CONFIRMED. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;10/31/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on the double-rate spray confirmed by Du Pont for its Lexus herbicide. Rate for Lexus; Chemical contents of Lexus; Original rate for Lexus.
- Syngenta and DuPont deal. // Crops;3/11/2006, p8
The article reports that DuPont Co. now has worldwide rights to Syngenta AG's strobilurin fungicide picoxystrobin and access to companion products used in mixtures, under a new agreement.
- DuPont to bring fluorine intermediates to India. // Chemical Business;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p76
The article reports on the plan of DuPont to introduce fluoride-based intermediates to India with applications in pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals. The company has initiated transactions with Indian pharmaceutical and agrochemical companies to launch the products. DuPont is developing a reagent...