- Horse-proof fencing. Thomas, Heather Smith // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p66
The article presents several horse-proof fencing options. Wood fencing is recommended for a farm where horses have room to roam and plenty of pasture. It suggests about five to seven strands of tightly stretched smooth wire, which works well for boundary fence for a large pasture where horses do...
- Fenced In. Arden, Janet // Grounds Maintenance;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the wide variety of fencing options for grounds maintenance. Consideration of wood as the most familiar fence product; Identification of chain-link as a versatile choice for fencing-in the swimming pool or keeping intruders at bay; Offer by fencing options of both style and function.
- Walled streets. Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p57
Reports on an increase in fences for private homes in the United States. Amount Americans spent on fencing products in 2001; Materials used for fences, including wood, iron, chain link, and PVC (polyvinyl chloride); Cost of fences; Increasing popularity of PVC, which does not need painting and...
- STUD FARM DIARIES. Reich, Cindy // Arabian Horse World;Aug2013, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p178
The article offers suggestion on the fencing of stud farm to prevent horse traps. It mentions that wood fencing does not last as long as wire or pipe fencing. It mentions that wire fencing is widely used fencing method and a top rail should be installed for the safety of horses. It states that...
- Untitled. // Thema;Summer2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
A photograph depicting a wooden fence is presented.
- The Bamboo Fence: Beauty Meets Strength. Lewis, Daphne // Mother Earth News;Aug/Sep2000, Issue 181, p62
Provides information on how to construct a fence made out of bamboo poles. Required characteristics of bamboo poles; Tools and materials needed; Procedure to follow.
- Magnetic Saw Fence. Vries, Alfred J. De // Woodworker's Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p13
The article presents suggestions on how to make a band saw fence which requires no clamping.
- Cover page. // CutBank;2012, Issue 77, preceding p9
A drawing of a wooden fence and grasses is presented.
- Untitled. // Thema;Summer2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p62
A photograph depicting a wooden fence in the field is presented.