- EER STOCKWATCH. // Electronic Education Report;5/4/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p7
A chart is presented that lists the share price values for instructional software publishers including Plato Learning Inc., Scientific Learning Corp., and Siboney Corp.
- Weekly Stock Performance (as of February 11, 2011). // MondayMorning;2/14/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p2
A chart that lists stock performances of medical devices industry in the U.S. is presented which includes Fresenius, LifePoint and Aetna.
- Crain's Investors' digest. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, pS-8
Presents a chart of stock prices of the top 94 companies in Cleveland, Ohio for December 30, 1994. One-year total return to investors.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
Presents charts on stock performance in Cleveland, Ohio as of August 10, 2001. Names of companies; Stock prices and changes; Most active stocks.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p23
A charts is presented that lists the prices of stocks of several companies including Lubrizol Corp., Penton Media Inc. and National City Corp.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p4
A chart is presented that lists stock prices of publicly owned companies in Michigan in January 2008.
- STOCKS TO WATCH. Ipsen, Erik // Crain's New York Business;7/16/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p4
A chart is presented that tracks the stock prices of several business enterprises in the U.S. as of July 16, 2007.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;3/20/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p22
Several tables are presented that list changes to stock prices of several companies in the wireless telecommunications industry from March 9 to 16, 2006 including Alamosa Holdings Inc., AirNet Communications Corp. and Cellstar Corp.
- STOCKWATCH. // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p26
A chart that offers information on stock prices of companies in the U.S. telecommunication sector is presented.
- STOCKWATCH. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p26
A chart is presented that list the stock prices of several company carriers.