TRANSTECH SYSTEMS INC
- goods. Millman, Debbie // Print;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p36
The article features the Photosmart R927 digital camera from Hewlett-Packard.
- RETAILVISION BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p76
Presents several products from various companies. Introduction of the OnTheSpot wireless inventory device from Merchandise Support company; Power capacity of the iBOT2 Web camera from Orange Micro Inc.; Availability of USB digital photo frame from Pacific Digital Corp.
- ID Badging. // Government Security;Dec2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p25
The article presents information on identity (ID) badges manufactured by TransTech Systems Inc. It is informed that the identity badges manufactured by the company includes turnkey portable systems, camera, ID card printer, etc.
- Macworld.com. // Macworld;Sep2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p124
Evaluates several new products released in 2000. Digital cameras; Lightweight projector; File-sharing server software.
- best of tech. Rothman, Wilson // Time;11/18/2002, Vol. 160 Issue 21, p113
Presents information about new products in several categories. Digital cameras, digital camcorders, DVD recorders, flat-panel televisions, DVD players, HD-ready television, home theater in a box, cell phones, PDA, and other items; Features, price and web site for each.
- Photokina Sees d-SLR Intro Blitz. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/23/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p24
The article reports on the products unveiled by camera manufacturers at the 2010 Photokina Show in Cologne, Germany, including Nikon which introduced its EOS D-60 digital single-lens reflex (d-SLR).
- SPOTLIGHT ON NEW PRODUCTS. // Retail Merchandiser;Jul2001, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p16
Presents several new products in the United States as of July 2001. Functionality features of the DX3500 and DX3600 digital cameras from Kodak Co.; Retail price of the Liqua Brite Liner highlighter from Bic Corp.; Line of teen cosmetics launched by Hotsie Totsie.
- TransCam DC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p95
The article focuses on TransTech Systems' introduction of the TransCam DC Digital ID Camera Solution. It combines the superior image quality of a high resolution digital camera with a live video capture software interface that makes capturing images for identification badging applications faster...
- Photokina Hot or Not. // Digital SLR Photography;Nov2014, Issue 96, p15
The article features the latest digital cameras from various manufacturers showcased at the 2014 Photokina World of Imaging, including the Lumix GH4 from Panasonic, Samsung NX1 and Sony QX1.