SONY ELECTRONICS INC
- Sony will launch color video cameras for surveillance. // Caribbean Business;4/22/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p64
Reports on Sony Electronics launch of compact color video cameras for monitoring and surveillance applications at the 2004 International Security Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of the SSC-DC573 and SSC-DC590 cameras; Incorporation of Sony's DynaView technology for viewing...
- SPECO TECHNOLOGIES. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p70
The article features the HT-7715DNV and HT-7815DNV day and night bullet camera from Speco Technologies. HT-7715DNV employs split glass technology to provide illumination of reflections with an adjustable lux settings and video test connector. HT-7815DNV is the first weatherproof day and night...
- CAMERAS, CODECS, CARDS, CINEALTA. SOLTZ, NED // Digital Video;Dec2012, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p42
The article discusses the release of new products by Sony Electronics Inc. including the Sony XAVC codec, the Sony AXS-R5 raw recorder, and the Sony PMW-F5 and PMW-F55 cameras.
- PANASONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p66
The article features the new i-Pro Series information processing intelligent and professional products from Panasonic Security Systems. The i-Pro Series includes WV-NP 1004 and WV-NP244 Network Cameras, WJ-ND300 Video Network Recorder and XProtect Series Network Recording Software. These new...
- Cameron behind Sony camera. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Apr2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the introduction of the Sony Electronics 3D 24P camera system designed to match specifications supplied by motion picture director James Cameron. Cameras used by George Lucas in producing `Star Wars: Episode 2'; Television programs that used Sony cameras.
- Sony DSC-D700 Digital Still Camera. Miltenoff, Plamen // T H E Journal;May2000, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p50
Reports on Sony Electronic Inc.'s release of the DSC-D700 still image camera. Features; Capabilities; Specifications; Applications; Contact information.
- Sony Launches CD-Based Mavica Digital Still Cameras. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;03/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p35
Reports on Sony Electronics' introduction of CD Mavica digital still cameras that use Compact Disc-ReWritable (CD-RW) media. Features; Suggested retail price.
- Someone Call for a Handycam? // Electronic News;08/30/99, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p32
Presents information on the Handycam DCR-PC100 of Sony Electronics Corp. Features of the camcorder; Capabilities of the camcorder; Price of the camcorder.
- Sony Alpha Nex-C3. // Macworld;May2012, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p76
The article presents a review of the Alpha Nex-C3 model interchangeable-lens camera from manufacturer Sony Electronics Inc.