- EMERGENCY PHONE LOCATIONS AND ALARMS MANAGED ON SAME PLATFORM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p110
The article reports that users of Talk-A-Phone Co. emergency phones and Micro Key Software's Millennium Monitoring Module can manage their emergency phone locations and alarms using the same monitoring platform. The connection enables security monitors to receive alarms from their emergency...
- Emergency Phone for Mass Transit. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p56
The article offers brief information on the ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PHONE TOWER TAKES 1 TO INSTALL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p115
The article offers brief information on the Eco emergency phone tower (model ETP-MTE) from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- TECH BRIEFS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p136
The article offers news briefs related to security systems industry in the U.S., mentioning the partnership between Intransa and Sonke Computer Services Africa and the integration of the voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)-500 Series emergency phone by Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Monitronics Expects Reduced Response Time, Error & No. of Calls With Automated Dispatch Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the move of the alarm monitoring company Monitronics International Inc. to participate in the Automated Secure Alarm Protocol (ASAP) program aimed at reducing emergency response time and savings lives in Dallas, Texas. The company monitors emergency calls to the Houston...
- GOVERNMENT GEAR. // American City & County;Jan2011, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p42
The article previews government products the ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone, Stainless Steel Tailgate Spreader from Crysteel Manufacturing, and Volunteer VTX from Cub Cadet.
- Integrating Emergency Phones. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2001, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p37
Focuses on the integration of emergency telephones into a total security approach at airports in the United States. Integration of access control and emergency phone; Integration strategy of several airports; Ways to integrate life-saving equipment with security telephones.
- A TRAIL OF BLUE LIGHTS. Shanes, Bob // Campus Technology Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, following pS16
The article discusses the importance of guests, faculties, and students safety at Florida State University (FSU) campuses. It mentions one of its initiatives on public safety called the Blue Light Trail, a technology that uses blue lights towers with Talk A-Phones Co. 's emergency phones to...
- Integrates Two Cameras for More Flexibility. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p69
The article offers information on the emergency phone tower for video surveillance cameras from Talk-a-Phone Co.