J.A.M. PLASTICS INC
- J.A.M. PLASTICS. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p59
Features various ID card holders from J. A. M. Plastics. Key features of the patented Card Clamp products; Description of Half Card Holder; Availability of MaxLabel Retractors.
- Secure ID Card Holder Prevents Contactless Smart Card Skimming. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p99
The article evaluates the Secure Badgeholder from J.A.M. Plastics Inc.
- PC-Linked Desktop Reader for HID Cards. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p57
The article features the CardMan 5125, a personal computer-linked desktop reader from Omnikey AG that is specifically designed for HID cards. The card was created based on the industry standard access control proximity card technology of HID which is a 26-bit format to a 1000 format. The CardMan...
- LENEL SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p65
The article features the OnGuard ID CredentialCenterÈ’, a central enrollment point for cardholders from Lenel Systems International Inc. OnGuard integrates with a Card Management System in order to leverage the capabilities of small card and credential issuance as well as lifecycle...
- New Distributor Catalog Now Available. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p27
Announces the availability of the new printed catalog from Silmar Electronics. Services offered by the catalog; Information provided; Contact information.
- Self-Expiring ID Passes. // Risk Management (00355593);Sep95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p70
Reports that the Temtec Inc. is offering a variety of temporary time badges and passes that are programmed to become void at a designated time.
- Temporary ID Badges. // Risk Management (00355593);Jun94, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p84
Features the Tempbadge temporary identification badges from the Temtec Inc.
- Clamp Kills the Slot. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2005, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p30
Features the card clamp end fittings for lanyards and retractable reels from J.A.M. Plastics, designed to grip ID and prox cards without the need for a slot in the card. Holding strength; Weight of force that the product is capable of carrying.
- Cloud Security Firm Apprity raises $8 Million in Series A Funding. // Siliconindia;Mar2014, p8
The article reports that Santa Clara, California-based cloud security company Apprity has raised Series A funding in the amount of $8 million to be use for product development, expand partnership and deliver on the company's product vision.