- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p74
The article presents a corporate profile for Hirsch Electronics Corp., manufacturer of high security access control and security management systems for worldwide markets, based in Santa Ana, California. It mentions the achievements of the firm for its integration of access control, alarm...
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p85
The article provides information on the products and services offered by Hirsch Electronics Corp. in the U.S. It explores the Hirsch Security Management System which enables organizations to define and control access, design identification badges and respond to alarms. It mentions the firm's...
- Dual technology keypad adds security, functions. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Presents an interview with Rob Zivney, vice president of marketing of Hirsch Electronics, manufacturer of the ScarmblePad keypad. Features of the product; Provision of more security due to the integration of a proximity reader; Typical uses of the product.
- Hirsch Electronics. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p113
The article evaluates the identity Verification Station from Hirsch Electronics Corp.
- NES Prepared for Global Biometrics Evolution. Durand, Augusto // Caribbean Business;7/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 28, pS14
The article reports that Northwest Electronic Security (NES), a division of Northwest Security Management Inc., started operations in 1982 as a local security-guard organization. By 2000, the company entered the electronic-security business. Today, it is a key player in biometric security...
- Manufacturer Lowers Central Station Receiver Pricing, Announces Integration. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p69
The article reports on the move of security systems provider Digital Monitoring Products Inc. (DMP) to reduce the price of its SCS-1R central station receiver to $2,999 in the U.S. It notes that the system can receive encrypted signals from the DMP panel over the Internet protocol (IP) and...
- HOW TO BUY: CARDS & READERS. Whitehust, Londsay // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p63
Discusses factors to be considered by customers planning to purchase cards and readers for their security systems in the United States. Applications of proximity and smart cards; System durability and simplicity; Technical support provided by manufacturers. INSET: Lasting Value.
- PROJECT INTEGRATION: THE VIDEO EDGE. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p67
Reports on the advancement of video integration with alarm and access control systems. Advantages of the video integration; Applicability of video integration not just for commercial and governmental installations but also for homeowners and municipalities where police no longer dispatch unless...
- Anti-Theft Protection System Available for Rotary Hammer Line. // Welding Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p23
Introduces the anti-theft protection system for rotary hammer line. Features of the protection system; Performance application of the system.