- A pan-tilt-zoom view of the CCTV market. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p69
Examines the market for closed-circuit television (CCTV) products and services in the United States. Median expenditure for CCTV products and services for year 2000; Impact of CCTV market share on security dealers and systems integrators; Impact of the reduction of prices for CCTV products on...
- Samsung Exec Sees Fast-track Eye on Web-ready Cameras. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the advantages of the development of Web-ready closed-circuit television cameras on the security systems of companies in the U.S. Inclusion of built-in motion detection and alarm input; Cooperation with information technology departments; Capacity in capturing alarm incident...
- CCTV Trends Report. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the security and safety benefit of the Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) systems. Implementation of video surveillance to minimize loss and limiting liability; Augmentation of the total annual budgets for the security system; Increase of security dealer revenue of the CCTV products...
- MARKET PERSPECTIVE. Whitehurst, Susan // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2000, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
Focuses on an increase in sales of electronic security systems in the United States. Debate over the use of electronic security systems versus the use of people; Popularity of closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance; High involvement of dealers in CCTV sales.
- Dedicated Micros Forms National Accounts Team. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2001, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p24
Reports the formation of the national account sales and service team of Dedicated Micros in Chantilly, Virginia. Management of the closed circuit television business of the company; Increase of employment in the North American operations; Selection of industry veteran, Ed Solt as national...
- Tone is Set for Responsible CCTV. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec99, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the United States Attorney General's office's launch of surprise inspections of manufacturers and distributors of closed-circuit televisions (CCTV). US Justice Department's uncovering of alleged violations of the US wiretapping laws; Focus on CCTV cameras with covert audio capabilities.
- TECHNOLOGY TO WATCH: CCTV. McNichols, Shawn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p8
Comments on the success of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) on the security industry. Examination of the CCTV industry research conducted by the 'CCTV Trends Report'; Presentation of the opinions and outlooks of Marketplace readers by the 'Buyers Speak'; Advantage of the research for the buyers.
- WIRELESS SAFETY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
Presents an interview with Joel Gallant, a sales manager of the Mobile-Tel Radio, Inc. on challenges of closed-circuit television installation (CCTV) in Evansville, Indiana. Advantage use of CCTV system.
- Use of CCTV is on the increase. Adams, Bruce // Hotel & Motel Management;9/19/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 16, p42
This article reports on the increased use of closed-circuit television cameras by hotels to monitor guests and employees. The cameras are useful in reviewing incidents inside the hotel. According to Ian Ehrenberg, Nice Systems have experienced significant increase in demand for video...