Cover Protects Switches, Keypads
- Fire-rated pathway approved for power and control cables. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2005, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p8
Introduces the EZ-Path cable pathway developed by Specified Technologies Inc. Specifications of the product; Performance rating; Product offering.
- Complete Alarm Protection. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Total Surge Solution, a complete alarm protection from Ditek Corp. The alarm protector is easy to install with 120 volts system power. It has also ten pairs of signaling line circuits, initiating device circuits and notification appliance circuits with field replaceable...
- Adjustable Power Supply. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p57
The article features the PSR-5ADJ power supply from Speco Technologies. The product can be used to adjust the voltage and current to a specified settings and a constant voltage or current source with dual liquid crystal displays. It features two sets of coarse and fine tuning potentiometers for...
- RING COMMUNICATIONS INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p69
The article features the RING Communications Intercom system in Toronto Pearson International Airport designed by Ring Communication Inc. The communication system is the center of the garage Duress system. It activates when a passenger or employee presses one of the large emergency call buttons...
- FLEXIBLE MICROWAVE CABLE ASSEMBLIES FOR SPACE APPLICATION TESTING. // Microwave Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p126
The article evaluates two microwave products from HUBER+SUHNER including hermetically sealed RF-adaptor and flexible microwave cable assemblies for thermal vacuums (TVAC).
- Design Increases Sensitivity Of Differential Pressure Switch. Murray, Chess J. // Design News;4/10/89, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p84
Features Anderson H-3 Differential Pressure Switch, manufactured by Dwyer Instruments Inc. Usability of the technology; Design and specifications; Diagram showing the device's piston assembly; Contact information.
- A Look at a New Generation of Antenna Rotators. White, Rosalie A. // QST;Sep2005, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p70
Introduces several antenna rotators that had provision for computer control. Dimensions and weight of the rotators; Performance comparison of the rotator system; Technical specifications of the rotators.
- SERIAL-TO-ETHERNET CONVERTER. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Jun2006, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the Model TC3420 RS-232/422/485 Serial-to-Ethernet Converter from TC Communications which is designed to compatible with all popular Ethernet switches and similar devices.
- Close in on Rittal. // Process Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p35
Features several management systems, information kiosks and software for electrical and process design, developed by Rittal Corp. Variety of applications; Advantages of these products.