Cover Protects Switches, Keypads
- Fire-rated pathway approved for power and control cables. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2005, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p8
Introduces the EZ-Path cable pathway developed by Specified Technologies Inc. Specifications of the product; Performance rating; Product offering.
- Complete Alarm Protection. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Total Surge Solution, a complete alarm protection from Ditek Corp. The alarm protector is easy to install with 120 volts system power. It has also ten pairs of signaling line circuits, initiating device circuits and notification appliance circuits with field replaceable...
- Adjustable Power Supply. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p57
The article features the PSR-5ADJ power supply from Speco Technologies. The product can be used to adjust the voltage and current to a specified settings and a constant voltage or current source with dual liquid crystal displays. It features two sets of coarse and fine tuning potentiometers for...
- RING COMMUNICATIONS INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p69
The article features the RING Communications Intercom system in Toronto Pearson International Airport designed by Ring Communication Inc. The communication system is the center of the garage Duress system. It activates when a passenger or employee presses one of the large emergency call buttons...
- FLEXIBLE MICROWAVE CABLE ASSEMBLIES FOR SPACE APPLICATION TESTING. // Microwave Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p126
The article evaluates two microwave products from HUBER+SUHNER including hermetically sealed RF-adaptor and flexible microwave cable assemblies for thermal vacuums (TVAC).
- PC enclosure offers total front access. // Electronics Weekly;3/8/2006, Issue 2231, p40
This article evaluates the new PC enclosure from Rittal Corp. and provides information about its features.
- Introduction of TTCN-3 into the product development process: considerations from an electronic devices developer point of view. Botteck, Martin; Deiß, Thomas // International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p285
Following the successful standardisation of TTCN-3, several attempts were made to introduce the language into the product development process to improve the related testing activities. For several years appreciation was moderate. Reasons are to be found in the structure of existing testing...
- 1999 Technology Buyer's Guide. // Time;11/29/1999, Vol. 154 Issue 22, p89
Introduces several articles with information for consumers about computer technology products that are available as of fall 1999.
- What's Hot. // Product Design & Development;Jan2004, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p6
Features various products from the electric and electronic apparatus and appliances industries in the U.S. as of January 2004. Design of the Oven Rack System from Accuride International; Capabilities of the Z115 Cable-Extension Transducer developed by Celesco Transducer Products Inc.;...