Adjustable Power Supply
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2007, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p122
The article evaluates several electronic products including a series of IP-Network cameras from Speco Technologies, multifunctional SecuriTEST CCTV/security installation tester from Ideal Industries Inc. and Novas online wireless access control system from Novation Wireless Security System.
- SPECO TECHNOLOGIES. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p70
The article features the HT-7715DNV and HT-7815DNV day and night bullet camera from Speco Technologies. HT-7715DNV employs split glass technology to provide illumination of reflections with an adjustable lux settings and video test connector. HT-7815DNV is the first weatherproof day and night...
- Complete Alarm Protection. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
The article features the Total Surge Solution, a complete alarm protection from Ditek Corp. The alarm protector is easy to install with 120 volts system power. It has also ten pairs of signaling line circuits, initiating device circuits and notification appliance circuits with field replaceable...
- Cover Protects Switches, Keypads. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p57
The article features the Mini Stopper II from STI. It is a protection for switches and keypads which is made of a clear, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that produces a 105 decibel alarm when lifted to gain access to the protected unit through its optional battery powered alarm. Immediate...
- RING COMMUNICATIONS INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p69
The article features the RING Communications Intercom system in Toronto Pearson International Airport designed by Ring Communication Inc. The communication system is the center of the garage Duress system. It activates when a passenger or employee presses one of the large emergency call buttons...
- Power entry devices are compact. // Electronics Weekly;8/18/2004, Issue 2159, p23
Schurter Inc. has added to its range of high density power entry modules with two compact PCB mounting versions, the DC21 and DC22. The DC21 adds a single or two-pole, illuminated or non-illuminated line switch to the standard IEC60320 appliance inlet, while the DC22 features a line switch and a...
- MOTION-SENSING CAMERA. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
Introduces the Resi-Cam Residential Observation Systems, a motion-sensing camera of the CSI/Speco. Capability of the product; Details on the detection of a movement; Features of the Resi-200 and Resi-600 camera.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Electronic Design;3/29/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p74
Presents information on electronic apparatus and appliances that were manufactured in the U.S., as of March 2004.
- PRODUCT ALERT. // Electronic Design;8/3/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 17, p54
The article introduces several electronic products including programmable DC/DC from American Power Designs, POWIR chipsets from International Rectifier, and DDR2 memory chips from Interconnect Systems Inc.