Telephone Entry Unit
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2005, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p56
Introduces various products related to the security systems industry. Features of the fire alarm solutions from Honeywell's Fire Systems Group; Applications of the explosion-proof positioning systems from Pelco; Availability of the multi-number telephone entry system from Trigon Minipak WG.
- SDM MARKETPLACE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p114
Features several products for the security systems industry in the U.S. Design of the Securi-Smart structured wiring system from NAPCO Security Systems Inc.; Usability of the iClass product family of contactless access control readers from HID Corp.; Availability of the 1802 telephone entry...
- Aldridge. // DIY Week;3/9/2012 Wholesale Leaders Suppleme, p12
The article offers information on security wholesaler Aldridge Security in London, England. It discusses plans and initiatives to cope with the market conditions in 2012 including expansion of product ranges, extension of property portfolio, and upgrade of phone systems. Comment from Managing...
- TELEPHONE ENTRY PRODUCT CAN HANDLE 5,000 TENANTS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p120
The article features the Entraguard Platinum telephone entry system from Keri Systems. The device can provide up to 5,000 names in two font sizes, adjustable on demand by the visitor. The unit is designed for durability and weather resistance. It is packaged in a stainless steel enclosure which...
- Cloud Security Firm Apprity raises $8 Million in Series A Funding. // Siliconindia;Mar2014, p8
The article reports that Santa Clara, California-based cloud security company Apprity has raised Series A funding in the amount of $8 million to be use for product development, expand partnership and deliver on the company's product vision.
- Big Winners at ISC Las Vegas. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p68
Features the winners at the 1999 ISC Las Vegas, Nevada in the Security Industry Association's New Product Showcase. Award categories; Digital Processing Systems; Pelco; Securitron; Sentrol Inc.; Optex.
- Night Vision Camera Wins New Product Showcase Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p15
The article lists the winners of the 2008 Security Industry Association New Product Showcase Award at the International Security Conference (ISC) West in April.
- FINGERPRINT READER FOR WIEGAND-COMPATIBIE CONTROLLER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p127
The article introduces the BioPointe Fingerprint Reader with Wiegand output for use with the PXL-500W Tiger controller from Keri Systems or any other manufacturer's Wiegand-compatible controller. It discusses the ability of the unit to obtain personal identification number plus fingerprint,...
- CABINET HOUSES CONTROLLERS, EXPANSION BOARDS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p128
The article introduces the KDC-8 eight-door concentrator from Keri Systems. The concentrator allows the mounting of up to four PXL-500 Tiger controllers and four SB-593 expansion boards for access control in a single cabinet. The key features and advantages offered by the unit are described....