EasyLobby Software Receives
- Take the Modern Approach to Managing Visitors. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 41, p30
The article evaluates the EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management (SVM) software from EasyLobby Inc.
- Short Takes. // Network World;8/29/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p21
Reports on developments in the computer software industry in the U.S. Release of a development tool designed to be the bridge to carry a legion of Lotus Notes user and developers onto the company's new Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition-based platform; Description of the Workplace Designer 2.5;...
- New App Lets Visitors Self-Register on an iPad, Tablet or Smartphone. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2011, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p154
The article announces that EasyLobby Inc. has released its visitor management software product, EasyLobby eKiosk, which turns any Apple iPad, tablet computer, or smart phone into a self-registration kiosk for visitors.
- EasyLobby Earns Lenel Certification. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p136
The article reports on the Lenel factory certification received by EasyLobby Inc., a provider of secure visitor management software and visitor badge printing solutions in the U.S. The company has granted the certification for the integration of its EasyLobby SVM version 9 with Lenel's OnGuard...
- Experimental study of orbital volume using computer assisted technology. WANG Yu-xin; TANG You-sheng; SHI Jun; XU Bing // Shanghai Journal of Stomatology;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p297
PURPOSE: To evaluate the accuracy of the Simplant analytic software for orbital volumetric measurement. METHODS: The volume of 10 orbits from 5 skulls was evaluated with the Simplant analytic software, and compared with the volume obtained by direct measurement using the water displacement...
- SPANNER: A Tool for the Specification, Analysis, and Evaluation of Protocols. Aggarwal, Sudhir; BarnaBá, Daniel; Meth, Kalman Z. // IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering;Dec87, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p1218
SPANNER is a software package for the specification, analysis, and evaluation of protocols. It is based on a mathematical model of coordinating processes called the selection/resolution model. SPANNER presently comprises three modules. The parser module checks a formal specification (in the...
- Apple iLife '05. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p26
Reviews the iLife '05 online software package from Apple.
- The Role of Embedded Platforms in Next-Gen Designs. Aggarwal, Vineet // Design News;Feb2013, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p50
The article discusses the use of embedded platforms combining flexible hardware components and an integrated software framework in next-generation designs. The author notes that the rising trend in the use of computer on modules (COMs) and system on modules (SOMs) shows that commercially...
- Plasmon Extends OTry and Buy Free Trial Programme. // Database & Network Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
The article reports that Plasmon company has extended its Otry and Buy' free 14-day trial program to include the Raidtee FS3102 software. The Otry and Buy I program provides customes with the opportunity to evaluate products for 14 days. The Raidtee FS3102 RAID subsystem is designed for...