Day/Night Cameras Never Sleeps
- Plaintiff's Duty to Insure Against Loss Releases Alarm Companies. Gold, Lessing E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p46
The article discusses a court case wherein the plaintiff filed an action for breach of contract against two defendant alarm companies. The case arose out of an overnight burglary of the plaintiff's bank and vault. The plaintiff claimed that the defendants failed to provide security protection,...
- Audio Verifies Alarm Activations During Storm. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p15
Discusses the prevalence of alarm systems' audio capabilities in determining the validity of the alarms of customers during heavy storms according to Sonitrol dealers, Sonitrol of Miami and Sonitrol of Orlando Inc. Instances that test the effectiveness of the audio capabilities of the alarm systems.
- The Electronic House Expo. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on the Electronic House Expo held at Long Beach, California on November 15-18, 2004. Expected attendees; Programs and activities; Security systems that will be displayed in the exposition.
- What's Wrong with This? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p41
The article focuses on the faulty installation of a wireless security system for a residential account consisting of 14 door/window transmitters, four motion transmitters, five smoke detector transmitters and five carbon monoxide detectors. The installation is shown in a diagram. The problem...
- INTEGRATION: THE END-USERS' PERSPECTIVE. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p66
The article focuses on the integration of the security systems of end users by limiting the products they use to one set system that they replicate whenever possible. Security systems should be standardized. Manufacturers should develop open architecture and plug-and-lay systems that would give...
- PANASONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS CONTINUES TO LEAD THE WAY... // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p66
Provides information about the Super Dynamic III security camera developed by Panasonic Co. Key features; Capabilities of the camera; Contact information.
- Study Asks Industry About New Entrants. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p24
The article focuses on an IMS Research study entitled "The World Market for Intruder Alarms" which reveals that the U.S. intruder alarm market is embracing the abundance of new competitors entering the business.
- DMP Wireless Panel Earns CSFM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p136
The article reports that Springfield, Missouri-based DMP has acquired the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) listing for the new XTLC Wireless Burglary Control Panel.
- Will Work for Dog Food. Cohen, Jeffrey A. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2007, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p52
The article discusses the roles of dogs in the security systems industry in the U.S. According to the author, dogs have always been providing guard detection services in the society. Their services have been known to government and military operations and private security agencies. Studies also...