IP Camera Eyes Texas School District
- Academy follows different path. Rettig, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/30/98, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p19
Focuses on the unique aspects of Indiana-based private school Academy Plus in terms of management approach. Collection of annual tuition fee; Absence of an endowment or a steady source of financial infusion; Absence of fringe benefits for teachers; Use of conservative management approach for...
- HEAD COLLINGWOOD SCHOOL. // Independent School;Winter2004, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p30
Announces the search for an independent school head to serve as an academic leader and chief executive officer at Collingwood School, one of the largest coeducational independent school in Canada as of January 1, 2004.
- TRADITION, INNOVATION, DEDICATION -- Our Competitive Edge. Relic, Peter D. // Independent School;Spring2000, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p7
Presents questions frequently asked about independent school administration in the United States. Ways to improve schools and maintain their competitiveness; Rank of professional development on the list of school priorities; Marketing of schools to prospective families; Level of parental...
- Private Education competes for Survival. Firstenberg, Paul B. // Management Review;Apr91, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p33
Discusses management strategies to enable private colleges and universities to compete in the education market. Necessity of allocating the best resources to emphasize competitive advantages; Details of competitive positioning necessary for private colleges.
- TISD Approves $150,000 Additional Legal Fees. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);12/29/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the approval of the Tatum Independent School District (TISD) board of 150, 000 dollars additional legal fees of Martin Lake Rusk Country Appraisal District (RCAD).
- Fruitvale school board discusses museum and storage locations. Callaway, Wendi // Grand Saline Sun (TX);12/26/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the topics discussed at the meeting of the Fruitvale Independent School District (ISD) Board of Trustees in Fruitvale, Texas on December 17, 2013.
- DIRECTING DIVERSITY. Kaufman, Ilana // Independent School;Summer2003, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p22
Gives advice to independent schools and diversity directors in the U.S. Outline of things that schools can do to ensure success; Alignment of institutional and personal vision; Management and administration tips.
- PRIVATE SCHOOL. // Gulfshore Business;Dec2016, p31
No abstract available.
- Leading to manage, managing to lead. Sipple, Peter W. // Independent School;Winter92, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p19
Emphasizes the relatedness of managerial and leadership responsibilities for the head of the mid-sized independent school. Effective management as one function of leadership; Institutional values; Organizational values; Job requirements.