Where There's Smoke, There's Security
- PROTECT SMOKE CANNONâ„¢ CONTINUES WESTERN HEMISPHERE LAUNCH AT ISC EAST IN NEW WORK AND ASIS IN ORLANDO. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p63
Reports on the launch of Protect Smoke Cannon burglary deterrent products distributed by Protect Security Systems of America in the U.S. Cost advantage of the products; Potential of the products to be integrated with existing security systems; Duration of the warranty provided for the products.
- Anti-Theft Protection System Available for Rotary Hammer Line. // Welding Journal;Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p23
Introduces the anti-theft protection system for rotary hammer line. Features of the protection system; Performance application of the system.
- SmokeCannon Blows away Tonight Show. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p25
This article reports that PROTECT SmokeCannon, an anti-burglary system from PROTECT Security Systems of America, Marina del Rey, California, was demonstrated on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" by funnyman Mitch Fatel with the help of Mike Ash of New Jersey based Garden State Fire and Security....
- Cloud Security Firm Apprity raises $8 Million in Series A Funding. // Siliconindia;Mar2014, p8
The article reports that Santa Clara, California-based cloud security company Apprity has raised Series A funding in the amount of $8 million to be use for product development, expand partnership and deliver on the company's product vision.
- Night Vision Camera Wins New Product Showcase Award. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p15
The article lists the winners of the 2008 Security Industry Association New Product Showcase Award at the International Security Conference (ISC) West in April.
- Big Winners at ISC Las Vegas. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr99, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p68
Features the winners at the 1999 ISC Las Vegas, Nevada in the Security Industry Association's New Product Showcase. Award categories; Digital Processing Systems; Pelco; Securitron; Sentrol Inc.; Optex.
- Discovery Channel Continues to Feature Innovative Security Products. McFadden, Maggie // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p26
The article reports that Geof Petch, president and chief-executive-officer of Protect Security Systems of America company has watched Discovery Channel cable television network's "It Takes a Thief" television program episode on November 21, 2005 with his family. The episode has featured several...
- SIA Spotlights ISC Las Vegas Products. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p93
Features some of the products in the New Product Showcase to be sponsored by the Security Industry Association at the International Security Conference Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 9-12, 1999. Tracking system from AES IntelliTrak 2000 from AES Corp.; Digital closed-circuit television...
- Focus on Verticals. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the article titled "Vertical Market Leaders" and another on the corporate profiles of leaders in healthcare, retail, and property management.