Casino Adds Facial Recognition
- Facial recognition technology cited as wave of the future. May, Jonathan // Caribbean Business;3/30/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 12, pS27
The article reports that facial recognition and biometrics are growing industries and are considered the wave of the future in the security management industry. Although there are a few glitches concerning privacy and security of biometrics, most signs point towards the benefits outweighing the...
- Focus on Verticals. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p13
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the article titled "Vertical Market Leaders" and another on the corporate profiles of leaders in healthcare, retail, and property management.
- Security Officers Today Differ From Your Grandfather's Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p77
Describes the characteristics of modern security officers. Responsibilities; Pro-active management; Billing rates; Outsourcing trends.
- Solutions. Beamon, Kelly // Hospitality Design;Mar2002, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the lighting system of The Villas, gambling rooms of the Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut. Use of fiber optics in the lighting system; Employment of color-changing fixtures run by microprocessors; Integration of the lighting system with the rooms' interior design concept.
- Foxwoods, Mohegans report higher revenue. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p43
The article reports that the slot revenue of Foxwoods Resort Casino has reached 64.1 million dollars in August 2010 which is up by 1 percent from July 2009.
- Foxwoods Resort. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by Foxwoods Resort Casino, in Connecticut regarding the opening of the Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods in summer 2010.
- Foxwoods Resort. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut regarding the opening of the Grand Pequot Tower at Foxwoods in summer 2010.
- GAY GAMBLING IN NEW ENGLAND? E. S.; D. A. M. // Curve;Sep2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p48
A review is offered for the Foxwoods Resort and Casino located in Mashantucket, Connecticut.
- Foxwoods owners straining again under heavy debt. // Kalihwisaks;9/4/2014, p11A
The article informs that Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation owners of the Foxwoods Resort Casino are selling off land near its reservation in southeastern Connecticut to manage its debt default.