- TV Everywhere Deals Stream Out. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p4
The article offers information on a deal between Cox Communications Inc. and the Walt Disney Co. related to television channel viewing.
- The ESPN Two-Step. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p86
Comments on affiliate contracts disclosed by ESPN Inc. with Charter Communications Inc. and Cox Communications Inc. as of February 2004. Percentage of license fee increases charged by ESPN on cable executives; Average license fee increase charged by Walt Disney Co.; Information on the annual...
- Cox: Customers Helped Resolution in Mesa. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;10/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p26
Reports on the resolution of a franchise renewal conflict between the Mesa, Arizona city officials and the city's two cable operators, Cox Communications Inc. and CableAmerica. Terms of the deal between the community and the two operators; Franchise fee reduction secured by the cable operators;...
- Disney seeks to consolidate reputation in China. Leung, Jane; Nicholson, Kate // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/19/2009, p16
The article reports on the agreement signed by Walt Disney Co. with the Chinese Government to build a new theme park attraction in the Pudong district of Shanghai, which will cost 3.7 billion U.S. dollars to construct and is planned to unveil in 2014.
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;10/6/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p3
Presents news briefs on the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003. Resolution of the franchise-renewal differences between Cox Communications Inc. and CableAmerica in Mesa, Arizona; Approval of the franchise of SureWest Communications to develop a competitive cable...
- Disney Secret Lab employees ink deal. McNary, Bave // Daily Variety;12/4/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 45, p30
The article reports on the ratification of a contract for the employees of Disney's Secret Laboratory CGI feature animation production arm. The article also offers information on the key points of the wage agreement, including increase in minimum wage rate, employer contributions, sick leaves...
- Equity, Disney World Open Talks. // Back Stage;8/20/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p4
Actors' Equity Association and the Walt Disney Company began negotiations this week in Orlando on a new Disney World Eastern agreement, one month before the current contract expires on September 25. Equity represents over 400 performers who appear in live attractions at the over 30,500-acre...
- SoapNet surfaces on Charter, Cox. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;02/29/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 49, p8
Reports that Disney/ABC Cable Networks has signed an agreement with Charter Communications and Cox Communications for its 24-hour soap opera channel SoapNet.
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/29/2004, Vol. 384 Issue 27, p12
This article presents information related to entertainment industry. Walt Disney Co. said that Rajat Jain will take on the role of vice-president of Watt Disney Television International, India. The role will be effective from August 1, 2004. The news comes after Jain's recent resignation as...