Optimizing Classified Ads
- Interactive Ads: Gauging Potential and Reality. Farrell, Mike; Tanklefsky, David // Multichannel News;3/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p6
Information about the topics discussed at the industry conference put up by "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting & Cable" magazines in New York is presented. It is stated that technology is important in television (TV) advertising. According to Cablevision Systems Corp. vice president Barry...
- Execs: Give 'Em What They Want. Braff, Jason // Multichannel News;7/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p39
The article highlights the need for cable television providers and operators to give what consumers want, according to Cablevision Systems senior vice president of advanced platform sales Barry Frey. Cablevision has given some of their key advertisers their own on-demand channels to tout their...
- Cablevision to Pay N.J. Rebates. // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
Reports the obligation of Cablevision Systems Corporation to pay consumers in rebates to satisfy a rate order by Board of Public Utilities in New Jersey. Resolution of the dispute between Cablevision and regulators; Unreasonable charged of equipment and installation rate; Amount to rebates...
- Cablevision bullish on iTV ads. // CED;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p10
No abstract available.
- Cablevision Set to Break New Ads. Bryan, Scott // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/19/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p8
Reports the launch of advertising campaign for Cablevision Systems in New York, New York. Concept of the campaign; List of television advertisements produced by Berlin Cameron & Partners; Budget for the campaign.
- Cablevision High on Interactive-TV Ads. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the success of Cablevision Systems' first interactive-TV advertisement campaigns in the U.S.
- Cable squabble scrambles TV ad signals. Adelson, Rachel // Crain's New York Business;7/26/93, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p31
Reports on the implications of Cablevision of Connecticut's policies and cable re-regulation on Fairfield County television station advertising. Cablevision's threat to drop five local broadcasters; Fears on losing critical ad revenues; Expectation of shifts in ad rates in fall of 1993.
- Targeted Ads Coming to Cable. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on a system to be tested by Cablevision in collaboration with Visible World that would match television commercials with the interest of viewers in the U.S. through the use of third-party consumer data. Under a targeted advertising, advertisers could develop advertisement...
- Ad watchdog: Cablevision Internet not'fastest'. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 17, p12A
The article reports on the claim by the National Advertising Division Council of Better Business Bureaus that Cablevision Systems Corp. should stop saying its Internet service is the fastest in the U.S. Cablevision Systems Corp. uses optical fiber in its network, but connects homes with coaxial...