Charter Networks With Affinegy
- HY trades down, lags treasurys. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;01/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p4
Reports the high-priced deal made by Charter Communications in the United States. Salomon Smith Barney as the lead investment bank on the transaction; Impact of the ratings on the deal; Prices to yield points over comparable Treasuries; Proceeds used to finance the acquisition of equipment and...
- Charter set to buy Bright House, if... // CED;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on deal between cable television firm Charter Communications and mass media firm Comcast to buy cable operator Bright House Networks on approval of Comcast's purchase of telecommunication firm Time Warner Cable.
- Charter Sells Systems for $896 Million. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Charter Communications Corp. has agreed to sell its nonstrategic systems in West Virginia and Virginia and in Kentucky and Illinois. Amount that Cebridge Connections will pay to Charter for the West Virginia and Virginia properties; Statement issued by Cebridge President Jerry...
- AT&T, Charter swap systems. // CED;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the business deal between AT&T Broadband and Charter Communications in the United States. Decision of AT&T to swap cable television systems with Charter; Plan to cut the debt load of AT&T; Conditions in the deal.
- Will Allen's Digeo Tackle Middleware? Cole, Richard // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the reaction of interactive television industry to Charter Communications Incorporated's pullback from its deal with Microsoft Corporation. View of analysts and executives on the move; Speculated cause of Charter's shift; One sign that middleware providers fear.
- Charter Uptick: It's Complicated. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information related to speculation regarding a deal of Charter Communications Inc., the operator of cable television systems in the U.S.
- Systems' Sale Helps Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the number of subscribers sold by Charter Communications Inc. to Atlantic Broadband LLC. Value of the deal; Total debt of Charter; Impact of the deal on the stock performance of Charter on September 4, 2003.
- Charter Adds Fox Sports Carriage. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the renewal of Charter Communications Inc.'s distribution deal with Fox Cable Networks Group for Fox Sports Net Midwest. Charter's sports programming lineup; Terms of the distribution deal.
- Charter Shows Its 'Moxi' With BMC Buy. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);7/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p58
Reports on the agreement of Charter Communications Inc. purchase Motorola BMC set-tops to power its advanced digital service platform with Digeo's Moxi Media Center. Key features of BMC set-tops; Implication of the deal for the companies.