PORTABLE VIDEO: WHY CABLE ISN'T TOAST
- Big screen romance. Shapiro, Gary // Engineer (00137758);1/16/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 7691, p20
The article features the Consumer Electronics Show in the U.S. The event highlights display of the latest technological innovations from digital television to digital cameras and other high performance audio. The industry is continually working on ways to provide consumers various choices...
- CES stars: Advanced DVD, high definition and mobiles. Stout, Andy // TVB Europe;Feb2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the annual International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is known as the world's largest technology trade show. The show features high definition DVD and Blu-ray for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 as well as the video streaming services of Microsoft Corp.,...
- Letter from the Editor. Marsh, David // EDN Europe;May2005, Vol. 50 Issue 5, pVI
The article presents information on the PCIM Show that is supposed to be held in Nuremberg, Germany, which runs from Tuesday, June 7, 2005, through Thursday, June 9. As in previous years, the eponymous show focuses on power control and intelligent motion, and has become a showcase of industry's'...
- EVENTS. // AV Magazine;Aug2008, p67
A calendar of events related to the electronics industry for 2008-2009 in the U.S. and other countries is presented which includes the CEDIA Expo from September 3-7, 2008 in Denver, Colorado, Photokina's Cologne Trade Fairs from September 23-28, 2008 and Integrated Systems Russia's Crocus Expo...
- electronica 2008 Survival Tips. // Electronic Design;11/7/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p41
The article offers tips for participants and visitors at electronica 2008, an international electronics industry trade show, in Munich, Germany. It cites ways on how to get to the trade fair and witness the exhibition. It also provides an overview of the trade show as well as highlights major...
- Business Council Offers Largest Youth Technology Expo to Date. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the Business Council's Youth Techno Expo in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Information technology projects were presented by 14 teams of students from area community groups and schools. The information technology projects range from cyber security to Web site creation. The...
- Electronica 2000 breaks all the records. // Solid State Technology;Jan2001, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p48
Focuses on the Electronica 2000 exhibition held at the New Munich Trade Fair Center in Germany. Categories of the 2000 exhibition; Forecast on the use of system on chip in the semiconductor industry through 2006; Growth of the worldwide market for electronic devices.
- Planning Ahead. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;10/23/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p84
Focuses on the preparations for the Electronic Distribution Show and Conference in May 2001 at the Las Vegas Hilton Hotel in Nevada. Number of companies that exhibited during the 2000 show; Plan to create more meeting rooms; Sponsors of the show.
- Chicago To Host Fall RetailVision. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;07/26/99, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p4
Previews the consumer electronic event, RetailVision Trade Show, which will be held September 14-17, 1999, in Chicago, Illinois. Estimated number of participating retailers and vendors; Keynote address by 3Com Wireless and Network Group general manager Rich Redelfs; Planned product introductions.