The Premium Advantage
- Rumor Central. // CableFAX Daily;12/19/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 244, p1
The article offers updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of December 2005. It is said that the contents of family cable programming to be launched by Comcast have commonality with the Family Choice tier of Time Warner Cable. There is a speculation that a study about television...
- Comcast Adds a Family Tier. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on a family-tier television programming of Comcast Corp. in the U.S. as of January 2, 2006. Discovery Channel and Nickelodeon Games & Sports are included among the cable networks in the family tier. One of the characteristics of the selected networks is limited live...
- Family Shows Procreate. Frutkin, Alan James // MediaWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the television network shows that were given approval by the Family Friendly Programming Forum in June 2002. Television networks that joined the script-development fund of the Forum; Comments given by network executives regarding their participation in the forum; Shows that CBS...
- Cable nets get in line for kids and family. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;03/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the participation of more than 75 cable television networks for Tune in to Kids and Family, an industry initiative aimed at helping parents find family-friendly programming across the United States. Promotion of Voices Against Violence; Networks' allotment of at least an hour of...
- WB sticks with family for the fall. Schneider, Michael // Electronic Media;05/19/97, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p3
Reports on television network WB Network's expansion of its family-oriented programming. Titles of new programs; Background on the network's programming.
- TeleOro revamping offerings with new programs. Figueroa, Hector Berrios // Caribbean Business;4/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p36
Focuses on the television programs of TeleOro in Puerto Rico. Provision of entertainment to the family and children; Changes of the programming from religious to commercial advertising; Amount of investment in programming.
- TEL THE TRUTH: What TV show do you bond over? // Redbook;Jan2012, Vol. 218 Issue 1, p75
The article presents comments of several residents regarding the television shows which they can see with their family.
- TV sitcom behavior comes to life. Carbery, Kevin // North County Journal;7/27/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 30, pB3
A quiz about U.S. television situation comedy families is presented.
- IN A FAMILY WAY. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;11/14/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 52, p1
Reports the entry of television networks Columbia Broadcasting System and American Broadcasting Co. into the Family Friendly Programming Forum in Los Angeles, California. Purchase of scripts with family-friendly themes; Donors of the script development fund; Awards for the outstanding...