New Chapter at Biography
- REVIEWS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/24/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 34, p97
The article offers information on several films, TV programs and music albums. The film "Inglourious Basterds," starring Brad Pitt and MÃ©lanie Laurent, has an elite squad of soldiers whose sole mission is to kill Nazis. "Bottle Shock," starring Alan Rickman, is a comedy film which intensifies...
- IT'S BUYOUT BEWARE FOR BIZ. Goldsmith, Jill // Variety;12/23/2002, Vol. 389 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the efforts of the movie and television industry to exercise caution when it comes mergers. List of buyout firms who own most theaters in the U.S.; Management strategy of Roberts & Co.; Merger of Regal Cinemas and Act III in the 1990s.
- TV reviews. Richmond, Ray // Variety;06/22/98, Vol. 371 Issue 7, p31
Reviews the television program `Midsomer Murders: The Killings at Badgers Drift.'
- Must-see TV. Brygel, Jackie // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);4/11/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 15, p90
The article offers information on some of the U.S. popular television shows including reality TV series "Survivor:Smption Redemption Island", "The Farmer Wants a Wife: A Reunion Special" and "Midsomer Murders."
- Pubcaster's ratings are 'Midsomer' dream. Meza, Ed // Variety;8/1/2011, Vol. 423 Issue 11, p25
The article discusses the high ratings the British television network ITV's television series "Midsomer Murders" is receiving in Germany, focusing on the last week of July 2011.
- Midsomer Murders. Roy, Amit // Eastern Eye;4/24/2015, Issue 1299, p9
No abstract available.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p7
Presents a summary of public mergers and acquisitions as of January 20, 2003.
- THE HIDDEN TRAPS in Buying Targets With Technology Licenses. Perry, Jon; Lee, Victoria // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 38, p38
Reprints the article "The Hidden Traps in Buying Targets With Technology Licenses," by Jon Perry and Victoria Lee, which appeared in the March 2001 issue of "Mergers & Acquisitions."
- MASS MERGER. De Bruyn, Simon // Inside Film;Jun2008, Issue 110, p12
The article reports on the effects of the merger between Icon Films and Dendy cinemas on Australian filmmakers. It states that the merger will cause for distribution deals to become harder to acquire. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), however, believes that the merger...