ALSO AT THE TCA TOURâ€¦
- Creating Content. Hendrickson, Paula // Variety;10/14/2014, Vol. 325 Issue 10, p48
The article discusses television network HGTV (Home & Garden Television), focusing on the way the network has stayed abreast of trends in technology and social media. Topics include a discussion of HGTV's core demographic, and their technological habits; the impact on the network of owning its...
- Web Page Review. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/7/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p55
Features the Web site of Home & Garden Television (HGTV) in the United States. Sections of the gardening Web site; Highlights of every section; Advantages of the HGTV Web site.
- HGTV Study: Consumers Still Want Bigger Homes. // Home Textiles Today;7/8/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p28
The article discusses the television network Home & GardenTelevision's study "HGTV Home-Pulse Survey" to confirm that people are willing to spend money to improve their homes.
- Scenic's Seine on BHG. // Travel Daily;11/7/2014, p9
The article reports that the 11-day Gems of the Seine cruise of Scenic Tours will be shown in the episode of the television lifestyle program "Better Homes & Gardens" on November 7, 2014.
- Burnett is new 'Design' star. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;12/4/2009, Vol. 412 Issue 25, p32
The article announces that Home & Garden Television (HGTV) has signed Mark Burnett to take over the production of its television series "HGTV Design Star."
- Wayfair.com partners with HGTV shows. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;7/21/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p53
The article reports on the online home furnishings company Wayfair.com which has made a deal with cable and satellite television channel Home & Garden Television (HGTV) to sell its products online, as of July 21, 2014.
- HGTV to receive Academy of Achievement at ARTS Awards. // Home Accents Today;Oct2010, Issue 10, p12
The article announces that the Academy of Achievement Award will be given to Home & Garden Television (HGTV) at the 22nd annual ARTS Awards on January 22, 2011 during the Home & Gift Market in Dallas, Texas.
- Kathleen Finch. Turk, Tara // Variety;4/2/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 2, p46
The article focuses on Kathleen Finch, general manager (GM) of Home Garden Television (HGTV) and one of the honorees of Daytime Television Impact.
- Designers to help launch Bassett's HGTV line. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p74
The article reports on the launch of Bassett's Home & Garden Television (HGTV) furniture line at High Point Market in North Carolina and mentions the visit of Emily Henderson from the network's "Secrets from a Stylist" and Taniya Nayak of "House Hunters on Vacation."