'Monk' Back on Case for USA
- Hammer on the New Upfront. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/26/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 13, p3
An interview is presented with Bonnie Hammer, president of the USA and Sci Fi Channel cable television networks. Hammer states that holding smaller upfront advertising sales presentations allows her greater access to senior executives in the advertising and media buying industries. Hammer notes...
- Bonnie Hammer. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;1/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, pA6
The article profiles television executive Bonnie Hammer, a Brandon Tartikoff Legacy awardee, in the U.S. Hammer has been the president for Sci Fi Channel company and USA Network. She was recognized for her efforts of making the television (TV) series "Taken" in 2002 to generate the highest...
- Bonnie Hammer. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/10/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p42
Features Bonnie Hammer, president of USA Networks Inc. and Sci Fi Channel. Efforts to provide USA Network a brand identity; Television programs on USA Network.
- Bonnie Hammer. Backer, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007 Hall of Fame Supplement, Vol. 137, p30
The article presents a profile of Bonnie Hammer, president of the cable television networks USA Network and the Sci Fi Channel. Hammer has made both networks among the most successful in cable television. Peers praise her as an original and daring programmer more receptive to new ideas than most...
- BONNIE HAMMER. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;7/31/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 19, pA24
The article profiles Bonnie Hammer, National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC) Universal president of cable entertainment and cable studio. She works for USA Network and Sci Fi Channel which are both owned by NBC Universal. Hammer also manages NBC's emerging cable network group such channels as...
- HAMMER BUILT HER CAREER THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY. Hibberd, James // Television Week;6/27/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p18
Profiles Bonnie Hammer, president of the cable television company USA Network and Sci Fi Channel. Academic and career background; Challenges in managing the World Wrestling Federation; Views on working in television broadcasting.
- Bonnie Hammer. Miller, Stuart // Broadcasting & Cable;1/15/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 3, pA6
The article offers a profile of Bonnie Hammer, president of the USA Network and Sci Fi Channel cable television channels owned by NBC Universal. Hammer's career beginnings as a documentary producer for PBS and the Lifetime cable network are presented. Significantly successful programming...
- Giving USA Character. // Television Week;6/27/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p18
Interviews Bonnie Hammer, president of USA Network and Sci Fi Channel, about the companies. Business plans of Hammer to improve the cable television networks; Factors that contributed to the high ratings of the networks' television programs aired in the U.S.; Target audience of the networks;...
- It's bonny Hammer time. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/19/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 26, p49
Profiles Bonnie Hammer, executive vice president and general manager of the Sci-Fi Channel cable television network. Career history; Hammer's programming credits; Notable works on cable television.