Juliano Takes On Video for Comcast
- Downsizing and restructuring in organizations: Research findings and lessons learned--introduction. Burke, Ronald J. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p297
Introduces several topics pertaining to downsizing and restructuring in organizations in Canada. Effects of downsizing to companies and workers; Forecast of downsizing.
- Capital reorganisations. // Accountancy;Oct81, Vol. 92 Issue 1058, p54
Recommends a publication which gives details of company capital reorganizations and reductions in Great Britain.
- New organizational forms: The strategic relevance of future psychological contract scenarios. Sparrow, Paul; Cooper, Cary L. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p356
Focuses on downsizing, restructuring and privatization. Impact of these changes; Organizational behavior and human resource management implications; Work-leisure literature of the 1960s and psychological contract literature of the 1990s; Implications.
- Trelleborg Wheel updates factory. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;10/15/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p39
Reports the reorganization, downsizing, and investment of Trelleborg Wheel Systems Americas Inc. in Hartville, Ohio. Creation of greater production efficiency into the operation; Reduction of production in the operation that leads to the cut back of workforce; Investment of a sizable amount of...
- Managers Ponder Amid Crisis in Europe. Peak, Martha H. // Management Review;Jun93, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p41
Explores how corporate executives survive amidst corporate restructuring and downsizing in Europe. Recession and unemployment in the region; Evolutionary changes in management; Job entitlement; Need for improve efficiency among executives.
- Stay Tuned For His Next Move. Gloede, Bill // Brandweek;10/9/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 37, pM51
This article features Marvin Davis, senior vice-president of marketing at Comcast Corp. At the tender age of 42, he has already achieved the kind of iconic status in marketing that is normally reserved for people who are about to retire. Davis has spent much of his life preparing for...
- Stay Tuned For His Next Move. Gloede, Bill // MediaWeek;10/9/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p22
The article profiles Marvin Davis, senior vice president of marketing at Comcast Corp. Davis has already achieved an iconic status in marketing even at a tender age of 42. His Comcastic unified branding campaign for an increasingly complex menu of cable services of Comcast has been a success....
- Comcast cuts as merger emerges. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;10/10/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p1
Reports the plan of Comcast Corp. to reduce the number of workforce in the U.S. Preparation for merger with AT&T Broadband; Effort of streamlining corporate operations; Termination of chief executive officer Bill Schleyer and Ron Cooper, chief operations officer.
- Preparation can curb layoff-related legal tangles. Poulos, Peter M. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p11
Views on the downsizing of business organizations in Cleveland, Ohio. Need for planning and implementation before reorganization; Legal strikes caused by restructuring; Protective measures for effective company reorganization.